13. off the grid

(a/n: Finally the last chapter. I can't believe I actually finished a book lol. Hope y'all enjoyed.)

Chapter 13: off the grid

Playlist: Off the Grid by Kanye West feat. Playboycarti & Fivio Foreign

David

7 months later...

"46 Year old mogul, philanthropist, and future politician Richard Ross has now been arrested today."

I looked at the tv in Miss Hill's house. Everybody has been trying to get everything perfect for Diamond's baby shower. We wanted her to feel supported by us considering...

"On 30 counts of attempted murder of what is believed to be Darren Hill's, more popularly know as Sevyn, gang. The slaughter consisted of 29 comfirmed gang members and 30 including Mr. Hill himself."

"Mr. Ross's appeal has been denied and he will be serving a life sentence."

"This is Bianca Banks reporting live from Channel 5 news."

I sighed. I wasn't going to lie. I missed the hell out of Sevyn. My sister ain't been right since losing him. She stayed extremely quiet and this pregnancy wasn't easy for her. That's why we threw her this surprise baby shower even if she said she didn't want one.

"Ba-Nuz can you help me get the balloons out the car?" I looked back to see Harlee. I smirked at her almost slipping up. We decided to keep all this shit between both of us considering everything going on lately.

"Yeah I got you." She nodded curtly. Sevyn's mom turned around looking at us smirking. Not fool at all about what was going on. I followed behind her and out the house. As soon as I stepped out I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby what if somebody sees." She whispers. I kissed her neck softly. Not giving a damn if somebody seen me kissing on my own damn girlfriend.

"Do I look like I give a fuck right now?" I asked chuckling againist her neck. I pressed her body against my suv. Inside held all the balloons for the party but right now I had bigger priorities.

"Especially with you showing off like this like I won't bend you over in this backseat." I said playing with the fabric of her dress. It was a chocolate brown color it fit her skin tone perfectly. If it was possible it made her look even taller especially on her because of her height. It didn't help that the dress has a slit leading always up her hips and even exposed her panty line showing me she ain't shit on under it.

Yeah she was trying my ass today.

It had been too long since I seen her considering how much time her, Kaay, Mocha, and Dani spent between comforting Diamond and planning this party.

"Baby wait until we leave." She begged me. My front pressing into her back so I knew she could feel my hard on. It was no reason for me to hide it.

"Wait? You came up in here with no fucking panties and you want me to wait? Nah get your ass in this car and strip before I have to punish your fine ass." I said smacking her ass. She looked at me and smirked to herself. I knew she wanted this shit just as much as I did.

She opened the backseat door but before getting in she bit her lip looking at me flicking her hair across her shoulder.

Her fine ass about to make us late.

"You gonna be the death of me." I muttered to myself. As soon as I hopped in my tinted SUV she went right in unbuckling my pants. She pulled down my pants and boxers with my help. She watched as I sprung out. Even though she seen it before it still suprised her.