Camp NaNoWriMo 2015

This is my story for Camp NaNoWriMo 2015. 

I have been working on the concept for this story since March 2014 and finally, I think it's ready to be posted. 

Well... not really, but I'm going to just for motivation to finish writing it and (hopefully) get it published and to bookshelves all around the world one day. 

Anyway, excuse all the grammar errors and spelling errors (if there are any) 

Most of you who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, I will explain it. 

NaNoWriMo is short for "National Novel Writing Month" 

It usually takes place during November, but during April and July they have Camp NaNoWriMo which is kind of like a mini NaNoWriMo. But you can still write. 

Anyway, the goal of NaNoWriMo is to write 50k words in 30 days. If you accomplish this goal, you get a certificate which is really cool. 

So that's what NaNoWriMo is. It's really fun and if you get the chance, I think you all should sign up for it and add me. 
My username is "NervousPasta" 

Anyways.... again... NaNoWriMo is a lot of fun, and I think it's a great thing for writers and it gives you that motivation to finish your novel. 

So that's what this is, my offical Camp NaNoWriMo novel for 2015. 

Happy reading. :) 
~Kaitlyn