Sea of fire

To keep off confusion
Alpha=my oc Observer Alpha
Observer=the current universes Observer Alpha
______________________________________

Pov:Alpha

Awakening with the second biggest headache this week Alpha groaned.

"Can i at least have a few days of rest after this. I swear to someone that i am getting thrown into even worse situations, constantly."

She stood up and put a hand on her face.

"Like seriously i died, i think, was transported into another universe or so , then got into a attack that is simular yet different than of my knowlege, find out that history is completely different, get known to someone even more useless than Enterprise when it comes to love and now i have been in a plane crash. Urrrrgh."

Alpha looked around. She stood in the burning leftover of the plane.

"I know that those were human aa shells since the plane is built to withstand laser fire ,so i am gonna kill whoever shot us." She said and inspected her surroundings. There were fires burning everywhere, laser fire filled the skies, shouting and explosions in the background.

Alpha:"Reminds me of home, but its not because," she grabbed her gun and shot a nearby siren cruiser blowing it up instantly."those are not withstanding a single shot and second," she looked around for any kind of reaction but recieved nothing."they arent attacking me. Hmm"She wondered."How can i use this to my advantage."

I began walking after i put my guns output to destroyer strenght of firepower, still a battleship in this time but better let the girls survive a hit than let them be atomized.

Observing a shell and seeing it blow up a destroyer was bringing me joy.

I moved into the direction of the biggest fight to help the right side of this war.

"Looks like whoever is in charge is over there, is it me?, better be fast." I pondered and was taking a light jog.

It was easy moving to the action since no ship actually targetted me and the azur lane girls were in the back of me, or at least i hope.

Suddenly i saw what can only be descrived as a panic filled hord of siren pawns running past me while screaming something about the white nightmare and death being here. I didnt understand anything of that.

Purifier, not looking less shaken, was following the mob while shouting orders but no one listened.

She approached me, not knowing that i wasnt on her side, and gave me orders.

Purifier:"You, ther-there go and stop that girl."

She was shaking like a tree in an hurricane and was hanging more on me than she was actually standing. Looking her over she had wounds everywhere. Wounds that looked nowhere near laser or gunshot wounds.

I took her by the shoulders and took her into a hug, coating myself in yellow blood.

Alpha:"Pshh, what is wrong, say it to me."

Purifier didnt reply and simply cried into my shoulder.

"Its Observer. I cant even recognize her anymore. Ever since Tester Alpha died she has been getting worse and worse everyday. She is obsessed with inflicting pain and now doesnt even stop at her own friends." Purifier struggled through tears.

I was lightly take aback by how myself of this world is, but swallowed it.

Alpha:"Then why wont you stop her." I patted Purifiers hair.

Purifier:"Its no use, she is the highest in command and the empress likes her behaviour so she wont punish it. God,"she stuttered out while hughing me harder."It were just 10 minutes, the pain. Please just stop the pain!"