Breaking point

Siren base
Pov:Purifier

Purifier layed on her bed in fetal position. Tears glistering down her cheeks.

She had just come back from being revived, only to die in Observers torture land again.

When she was then brought back, Observer took her in for another time. This time for the lession of "staying awake during fun times" before she threw Purifier out.

'Is this what she did to Athena daily, god i thought what i did to her these few times was bad but god even i pity her.'

There i layed, beaten and more damaged than i ever was. Well innerly on the ouside you couldnt see a single wound. Is this how Athena never looked damaged.

"Why, what did happen to you?" I cried out not understandig how my dear friend has become this.

I pulled my beaten body to the drawer besides the bed and took the a picture on it into my hands.

On the picture were the three of us in the first major victory we had against humanity. I found this small camera and made a photo of us three, Observer Alpha, Tester Alpha and me, posing on the battlefield.

I swayed over it and sat up.

"What happend after this. You died, Tessy, and Observer went insane. And now she even hurts us more than she is a commander here." I punched the bed lightly."Damm, if you could see her, you would have never wanted this. Urgh."

I turned away from the picture and took a bucket, i luckily had, and vomited. Liters worth of yellow blood sat in the bucket before i halfway could breath again.

I disposed the bucket somewhere and fell back into my bed. I was barely even able to stand and my breathing hurt more than a gunshot wound to the lungs. Whatever Observer did was done to inflict as much misery and pain without killing the one she does it to.

I silently cried and remembered the words of that one siren. It surprises me that she doesnt even appear in our logs. It was like seeing a ghost.

She asked about why i did endure all this and why i wouldnt stop it.

This went through my head the entire time Observer had her fun with me and i too ask me that question.

Yet i knew the answer of that. Beta, Observer, at least in some sence, and me all have a reason to keep fighting but if i am honest, peace on this world, would be even better.

Hehe i still rememver that day like it was yesterday.
______________________________________

4 years ago

The three of us firstys, like the youger sirens like the call us teasingly, well not Beta technically but fine, went into the common room. Observer was oddly calm since she "took care", her words, of that one human that killed Tessy A completely. A shock for us all, but since then Observer had been acting odd. Its propably just my own mind playing tricks.

We entered the room and sat down. A few shared story and drink here and there brightened the mood. Although Observer has been getting more sadistic in her descriptions, much to my liking.

The door stayed opened and siren after siren pawn came through carrying resources from the last raid or whatever they did. Observer was the commander, not me.

I watched the like dozen siren pawns come and go, carrying crate after crate with whatever was in there.

Suddenly two pawns crashed into eachother and dropped their crates. They dusted themselfs off, excused themselfs for not looking around the corner, picked up the crates again and were beginning to walk away. In that moment another pawn came flying through the door, crashed into the two and sent all three to the ground. The crate in her hand flew at us three and hit me...........and promptly exploded in my face in a blue light.