9.

Raavi couldn't believe Shiva left without her. She asked him to wait while she got changed but Shiva left. How dare he? She was furious. But another thought cropped up in her mind. What if Shiva didn't want her to go the store? What if he liked Jasmine visiting him? The thought both scared her and angered her so she left for Pandya Store by herself. Either she was going to catch Shiva red-handed or she was going to kill Jasmine for flirting with her husband.

As soon as she reached, she found Kaka at the store. Shiva was nowhere to be seen. She panicked seeing that. Kaka smiled at her and told her Shiva was in the back room with his friend. That caused her to worry more. Which friend? Was it Jasmine by any chance? She tip-toed her way to the back room and listened to what was going on inside.

"Tu thik keh raha tha Sameer. Biwi ke aane se zindagi barbaad ho jati hai." Shiva said, making Raavi gasp.

"Teri waali toh abhi tak thik hai. Meri waali ne kal mujhe khana bhi nahi diya tha." Sameer said. "Main keh raha hu tu abhi se Raavi ko control mein rakh. Cupboard abhi hai tere paas. Ek mahine baad nahi rahega. Aur usko room sajane diya tune? Isse toh use aisa hi lagega na ki kamre pe uska haq hai!"

"2 din se thik se neend puri nahi hui. Kal puri raat na khud soyi na mujhe sone di." Shiva said. "Idhar se udhar, udhar se idhar ki ja rahi thi gadheri."

"Neend kya, ab toh tujhse teri zindagi bhi cheen legi." Sameer said. "Meri waali kab bhadak jaye kuch pata nahi. Seedha room se nikal deti hai."

Raavi had enough of this. She barged into the room shocking both Shiva and Sameer.

"Tujhe bohot takleef hai na apni biwi se? Main khud Garima ko phone karke teri saari complains bataungi." Raavi shouted. Sameer started shaking his head furiously.

"Bhabhi please aisa mat karo. Woh meri jaan le legi." Sameer pleaded.

"Toh tu mere pati ke kaan bharega? Mujhe nahi pata Garima tere saath kya karti hai, par main waisi nahi hu. Shiva ko faltu pareshaan mat kar. Bhag yaha se! Phir kabhi tujhe yeh sab bolte suna toh main directly Garima ko phone lagaungi."

Sameer ran for his life. Then she turned towards Shiva, looking absolutely furious. Even he took a step back in fear.

"Tujhe toh bada kaam tha ki tu wait hi nahi kar paya mere liye. Yeh tha tera kaam? Dusro ke saamne apni biwi ki burai karna?" Raavi asked.

"Main ek ghanta wait kar raha tha tera. Tera makeup khatam nahi ho raha tha toh main kya karu?" Shiva said. "Achha ab side hat. Kaam hai."

Shiva started working. Raavi glared at him for a few minutes then went and sat for a while. She wanted to keep an eye on Shiva and that Sameer. There was a chance he would come back. She watched as kaka and Shiva managed the store. But she was even more surprised to see Shiva standing for so long, and moving heavy stuff here and there. His job was hard. She couldn't do what he did. In fact, she was sure most people couldn't do what he did.

The truck came exactly around noon. Shiva took off his shirt and tied it around his waist and began to unload the stock from the truck. Right then Raavi noticed, a group of girls giggling and staring at him. Shiva was too busy working to realise how the girls were checking him out. Raavi was absolutely shocked at Shiva having female admirers and also at the audacity of these girls. Everyone knew Shiva was a married man and they were still ogling him. She went to him and stood beside him as he unloaded the truck, wanting to remind the girls that he was married to her.

"Kya kar rahi hai? Hat na! Main kaam kar raha hu." Shiva said.

Raavi saw the girls weren't leaving. She went into the store and got some water for Shiva who looked at her as if she'd gonna mad. He took a sip and handed her the bottle back. This time Raavi took her dupatta and started dabbing his face, neck and biceps. Shiva had no clue what was going on, but Raavi looked at the girls who looked jealous. She celebrated her victory internally.

"Tu thak gaya hoga na Shiva..." she took another step, making sure there was no space between them. "Chal andar." She touched his hand, and slowly entwined her fingers with his, touching each of his fingers in the process.

Shiva's breath hitched at that simple contact. She was behaving strange but he loved that. Raavi just wanted to make the girls jealous and gloat that she'd gotten the hottest guy of Somnath, but the contract between their skin sent a jolt down her spine. It felt strange, and her stomach was feeling strange. She couldn't understand what this feeling was. Nor did she want to leave his hand. She dragged him inside the store, so that those girls wouldn't be able to look at him. They were both so lost in each other's eyes, that they failed to notice Jasmine come in.

"Hi Shiva!" Jasmine said.

Shiva jerked back from Raavi and smiled at Jasmine. "Bata kya chahiye."

"Cheeni aur thodi si mirchi." Jasmine said.

Shiva went to get her order while Raavi glared at her. She found Jasmine practically drooling over him. Without wasting a second Raavi stood in front of Shiva, blocking Jasmine's view of him. Jasmine just looked at her annoyed.

"Tujhe congratulations kahu ya condolences du samajh nahi aata. Dev ne toh chod diya ab Shiva se khud ko baandh ke baithi hai. Poor Shiva! Thodi toh sharm kar."

Raavi knew she was a bitch, but she had no idea she could stoop so low as to bring in Dev into the conversation. Shiva came back with her order and began to pack it while Jasmine kept on admiring him. Raavi took his arm in hers.

"Jasmine hume congratulations keh rahi thi Shiva." She said.

"Oh thanks!"

Jasmine gave him a bitter smile. "Jin haalato mein tum dono ki shaadi hui hai... I feel very bad for you Shiva. Aise zor zabaradasti se rishte thodi bante hai?"

"Shiva aur mera rishta bachpan se juda tha. Aur waise bhi main aur mere pati bohot khush hai ek saath. Kisi teesre insaan ko humare liye bad feel karne ki zaroorat nahi hai." Raavi said.

Shiva had no idea what was going on, but he knew Jasmine and Raavi didn't like each other. So while they were pretending to talk to each other sweetly, Shiva knew they wanted to kill other. He handed Jasmine her stuff and collected the money.

"Thanks Shiva. Par tumhe agar kabhi bhi kuch bhi baat karne ki zaroorat pare, tum mere paas aa sakte ho."

"Kyu? Uski biwi zinda hai!" Raavi glared at her. "Tum abhi chalti bano Jasmine. Dekh customers ki line lag chuki hai."

Jasmine left, huffing in anger. Shiva looked at Raavi in confusion. Raavi asked kaka to take over and dragged Shiva to the back room. She looked mad and Shiva couldn't understand what was going on.

"Jasmine tere saath flirt kiye ja rahi thi aur tu khada khada dekh raha tha?"

"Woh kyu flirt karegi mere saath? Main shaadishuda hu." Shiva said.

"Shiva tera naam kya Bholenath pe rakh diya, tu utna bhola bhi ban gaya?" Raavi sighed. "Woh line maar rahi thi. Ek number ki kamini hai. Mere saamne mere pati pe line maare ja rahi thi? Tu mera hai! Uski himmat bhi kaisi hui..."

Raavi went on talking but Shiva zoned out. He loved Raavi being possessive about him. It gave him a sense of belonging. He remembered how she gave him water and held his hand. Maybe she was trying to get close to him. Perhaps she really wanted this marriage to work. If she was finally ready, then he had to step up. Guess he didn't have to wait to make a move.

"Tu sunn bhi raha hai main kya bol rahi hu?" Raavi asked.

"Kya bol rahi hai tu?"

Raavi was annoyed. "Kuch nahi. Tum patiyon ko lagta hai hum tumhari life barbaad kar dete hai? Actual mein tum log hum biwiyon ki baat nahi sunte isiliye humko aisa karna padta hai. Tu na rehne de. Main chalti hu. Mujhe Dhara di ki help karni hai. Tujhe jiske saath flirt karna hai tu kar!"

She stormed out. Shiva smirked. She called that flirting? He would show her what flirting truly meant.