10.

When Shiva came home at night, Raavi was on the swing playing on her phone. She looked at Shiva and averted his gaze. He absolutely didn't care that Jasmine had been flirting with him. When Raavi asked him not to let Jasmine in the store anymore, his attention was somewhere else and he didn't hear her. Shiva smirked at Raavi and she could tell something was going on in his mind. She went back to her phone, but through the corner of her eyes, she saw him take off his shirt.

"Miss kar rahi thi mujhe?" He asked.

That was not what she'd expected for him. She had been waiting for him, but to torture him with her silent treatment. "Main tujhe kyu miss karungi?"

"Toh nahi kar rahi thi?" Shiva asked. "Tune jab Kaka ko phone karke pucha main dukaan se nikla ki nahi, tab mujhe laga tu mere bina reh nahi pa rahi."

Raavi blushed. He knew about that. "Woh toh maine pucha kyuki... Dhara di puchne boli mujhse.."

Shiva smirked. He went out to change and Raavi cursed her impatience. Shiva usually returned in the evening itself but he didn't and she was worried about him. So she called kaka and asked him what the matter was. Shiva had to wait for another truck delivery. Raavi was annoyed at Dev. He hardly went to the store, and even when he did, he came home after sometime. Only Shiva was left labouring away for the whole day.

"Chipkali, tera pati ghar aaya hai. Chai paani nahi puchegi?" Shiva asked, when he came back.

"Mujhe puchne ki zaroorat hi kya? Dhara di ne aate hi tujhe paani de diya hoga aur tu itni raat ko chai piyega nahi." Raavi said.

"Toh ek achhi biwi ki tarah din ka haal chaal puch le."

"Haal chaal main khud apni aankhon se dekh chuki hu. Woh Jasmine flirt kiye ja rahi thi aur tujhe maza aa raha tha." Raavi said.

Shiva smiled. He had her just where he wanted. "Tu use flirt karna kehti hai? Flirt karna hai toh aise kare."

Shiva grabbed her by the waist, pulling her close. Raavi was slightly surprised but being that close to Shiva, her brain stopped functioning properly. She grabbed onto his vest for support since she felt like her legs might stop working any minute.

"Aise karte hai flirt." Shiva whispered into her ear. "Tu gusse mein bohot hot lagti hai."

Raavi blushed. He let her go. She stepped back, and in a second left the room. Shiva was happy to see that Raavi didn't push him away or anything. That could only mean she wanted him. Maybe it also meant that she loved him back. Or not. It was a long shot.

***

When Raavi woke up, Shiva was still asleep. After their moment together last night, she hadn't been able to talk to him. Seeing his face would make her blush uncontrollably. She quickly got up and began to get ready for the day. Taking a bath, she came into her room. She was wiping her head when she heard Shiva say something. He was still sleeping so she figured he must be talking in his sleep. Raavi went closer to listen in.

She leaned on him, taking her ear close to his lips. Suddenly, she felt his arm go around her and pull her in closer. Raavi fell on top of him and he opened his eyes. A smile played on his lips. Raavi's eyes caught his lips and she couldn't help but think how beautiful his lips were.

"Yeh neend se uthane ka achha tareeka hai." Shiva said. He ran his fingers through her wet hair making her blush.

"Tu kuch bol raha tha neend mein." Raavi said.

"Bohot achha sapna dekh raha tha." Shiva said.

He caressed her cheeks, making her lean in closer unintentionally. He held her a little bit more firmly and looked at her lips. Raavi leaned in just a little more and their lips were about to touch when there was a loud noise outside. Raavi stood up with a start. It was a loud noise of utensils falling and then came Rishita's voice saying sorry.

Raavi realised what she was about to do and ran out of her room. She was about to kiss Shiva! Dhara noticed her and asked her to help her with the dishes. Raavi went with her and started washing the utensils absent-mindedly. She was confused as to what was happening with her. They'd decided to work on their marriage and they were friends but this was too soon. She had to control herself. Sanjana's words about hormones played in her mind and she was confused. Obviously she was beginning to feel a pull towards him. It had to be hormones!

"Bhabhi mujhe bachao. Yeh Shiva meri jaan le lega!" Krish shouted from the aangan.

Raavi rushed outside to see what the matter was, and so did the others. Shiva was twisting Krish's behind his back and Krish was screaming.

"Bhabhi, yeh mera haath tod dega." Krish said.

"Shiva haath chod uska." Raavi said.

"Shiva chod!" Dhara shouted.

"Isne meri ek cheez ki hai. Ise wapas karne bolo phir haath chodunga."  Shiva said.

"Aisa kya hai?" Gaumbi asked.

"Krish, Shiva ko uski cheez wapas kar de." Dhara said.

Krish didn't so even Shiva didn't leave him. Dev went and pulled Shiva away from Krish. Shiva glared at Dev. Krish winced in pain but then smiled. Shiva looked as if he was going to kill Krish.

"Tum dono aise bachho ki tarah kyu lad rahe ho?" Dev asked.

"Kyuki mere haath cheez hi aisi lagi hai." Krish grinned.

"Krish chup chap woh mujhe wapas kar warna..."  Shiva warned.

"Nahi."

Aisa kya hai?" Rishita asked curiously.

"Kya hai Shiva?" Raavi asked.

Dev loosened his grip on Shiva, and Shiva once again went and attacked Krish. This time he took back the thing from Krish's pocket but Krish held his hand and stopped him with all the strength he had. Raavi decided to intervene. She pulled both of them apart, causing Shiva to drop the item he had been holding so tightly and the box fell down causing everyone to gasp.

A diamond ring!