14.

Raavi never knew sleeping in someone's arms could feel so comfortable and intimate at the same time. She stirred just a little and his arms gripped her tighter. Never had she felt so safe and relaxed in her life. She didn't want to get up but her stomach was growling. Ignoring that, she cuddled closer to him, but then she began to get really hungry so she got up.

"Shiva... Shiva uth. Breakfast. Bhook lagi hai." She said.

Shiva just grunted and turned to the other side to sleep. Raavi got up and freshened up. She tried to wake him up again but he didn't move, so she went down to the breakfast buffet herself, and luckily Sanjana and Garima were already there. Raavi got herself pancakes and juice and joined them.

"Shiva bhi kya Sameer ki tarah ghode bechke so raha hai?" Garima asked.

"Haa. Use neend se uthana impossible hai." Raavi laughed.

"Yaar tu toh lucky hai abhi teri shaadi bas nayi nayi hai. Ek saal baad hi dekhna pati kitne lazy aur useless ban jate hai." She said.

"Tu pehle bata kal kya hua." Sanjana asked. "Pehle tum dono baat nahi kar rahe the phir tum dono dinner pe nahi aaye."

"Hum jaldi so gaye the." Raavi said.

"Tum dono kya abhi se jhagra karne lage?" Garima asked. "Dekh jhagra karne ke liye puri zindagi pari hai. Abhi honeymoon phase enjoy karo tum dono."

Raavi looked down in embarrassment. She'd let Kirti get to her last night. Shiva and her were friends and she was happy. "Shiva aur main bilkul thik hai."

Sanjana sighed. "Agar tum dono ke beech sab thik hota toh tum dono yaha nahi aate. Honeymoon mein couples akele jate hai, aise friends ke saath ghumne nahi aate."

Raavi blushed. "Aisa kuch nahi hai. Hum dono abhi bhi ek dusre ko samajhne ki koshish kar rahe hai. Dheere dheere sab thik ho jayega."

Sanjana suddenly held Raavi's hand. "Tujhe ek advice de rahi hu. Main samajhti hu tum dono ki shaadi thik haalaton mein nahi hui thi. Par Raavi, aise pair dubake paani check karne karne se kuch nahi hoga. Agar rishta nibhana hai toh bina soche samjhe dubki maar."

"Exactly Raavi. Tu zyada sochti hai toh uska ulta hi hota hai. Kismat pe bharosa rakh aur nibha iss rishte ko." Garima said. "Rishta todne ke liye 100 kaaran mil jayenge tujhe but nibhane ke ek hi kaafi hai."

Raavi thought about what they said and nodded. She thought she was already doing her best, but maybe she wasn't. She continued eating and after ten minutes, Shiva joined them with his food. He ate exactly how he ate when he was too hungry, like a monster. Raavi smiled and wiped the corner of his mouth.

"Hum shopping karne jaa rahe hai iske baad. Tu chalegi Raavi?" Sanjana asked.

"Of course!" Raavi said. "Tu bhi chalega na Shiva?"

Shiva was caught off guard. He looked at his wife looking at him like an eager puppy so he just said yes. She almost shrieked and gave him a side hug. Shiva didn't understand her excitement when it came to shopping but he loved it. He loved it less when she made him hurry with his food and literally dragged him to their room to get changed. She quickly took a shower and changed. Shiva didn't get time to take a shower because she kept rushing him. So he just changed and they went down to the lobby. Sanjana and Garima were waiting for them. Garima was looking mad.

"Sameer abhi tak nahi utha. Kamina. Promise kiya tha usne mujhe shopping leke jayega but no, patidev ko sirf apni neend pyaari hai." Garima said. "Tu kitna sweet hai Shiva. Apne uss dost pe nahi gaya."

Garima kept muttering in anger throughout their way to the mall. Then they went their own individual ways to buy the stuff they needed. Shiva took Raavi to the food court first and had a burger while she kept glaring at him. She wanted to shop and he was eating even after having breakfast. Shiva took his own sweet time to finish the burger. Then they window shopping.

Raavi kept looking at clothes and Shiva was bored. He asked her to hurry up but she get giving trials after trials, and then not buying any of those.

"Ae maami ki behen ki beti, ab kya mall ke saare stores ke saare kapde pehengj? Jaldi kar na!" Shiva said.

"Arrey perfect dress toh milni chahiye. Tu faltu khada hai useless banke. Kaunsi dress achhi lagegi mujhe yeh bhi nahi bata raha."

"Tere kapdo ki choice bohot boring hai Raavi. Tujhe bata chuka hu. Jo lena hai le le." Shiva said.

Raavi gasped. How dare he call her clothing boring? "Agar tujhe fashion ka itna knowledge hai toh tu hi bata de main kya pehenu."

Shiva smirked. He got out of the store they currently were at. Then he led her to a different store which had western dresses. Raavi was a bit surprised but she followed him. He began to sift through the clothing. After almost ten minutes, he picked out a couple of clothes for her, and asked her to go to the trial room and check those out.

"Shiva yeh?" Raavi looked at one dress in particular which was backless.

"Haa. Kyu?" Shiva smirked.

Raavi knew he was challenging her with the dress so she went to the changing room with the dresses he had picked and miraculously she looked amazing in all of them. Shiva even picked out the perfect size for her which she found a bit surprising. When she came out, he asked her if those clothes fit, and when she said yes, he bought her all of those.

"Aise kapde pehente hai honeymoon mein." Shiva whispered into her ears.

Raavi blushed. They got out of the store and reassembled with the other two. Then they made their way back to the hotel. Raavi was happy that not only did Shiva come with her to the mall, he also bought her a lot of dresses. Turns out he was a great husband. They reached the hotel and decided to have lunch in their rooms. Sanjana went to her room, and before Raavi could leave, Garima held her hand and stopped her from leaving. She asked Shiva to go ahead without her.

"Yeh tere liye." Garima handed her a shopping bag. "Shaadi ka gift pending tha tera."

"Iski kya zaroorat thi?"

"Iski bohot zaroorat hai. Trust me." Garima winked and went back to her room.

Raavi went to her room and opened the bag. She was extremely curious to see what it was. Taking it out, she saw that it was a sexy, almost see-through red babydoll. Raavi gasped loudly seeing what her friend got her. Shiva came to see what the matter was, and he froze seeing Raavi holding that babydoll. Raavi blushed even brighter when she saw Shiva.

"Woh... Garima... gift di... Mera nahi hai yeh." She quickly kept it back in the bag.

Shiva merely nodded and went to the bathroom. Raavi kept the bag in the cupboard and covered her cheeks which were burning in embarrassment. What were her friends thinking? Had they gone completely mad?

"Achha sun..." Shiva peeked out of the bathroom. "Aaj dinner karegi mere saath?"

"Haa of course. Puchne ki kya baat hai?"

"Mera matlab sirf tu aur main... restaurant mein?"

Raavi blushed. So he was asking her out on a date. It made her really nervous even though there was nothing to be nervous about. Shiva came out after getting changed. He started combing his hair and looking at Raavi through the mirror. She looked nervous and confused.

"Chalegi ya nahi?" Shiva asked, pulling her out of her thought.

"Haa thik hai.."

"Woh dress pehenna jo aaj kharidi humne." Shiva smirked. "Main Sameer aur Arjun ke saath bahar jaa raha hu. Tujhse shaam ko milunga. Tu ready rehna."

Shiva left as Raavi began to panic about her date. It would've been fine if he hadn't made such a big deal about it, but he asked her to wear that dress and it was sure a big deal. Raavi remembered Sanjana's words and decided it was time to make that plunge.