2.

______________

Y/N POV:

I open my eyes slowly, I cant believe what just happened, this is a nightmare.

The robber girl opens the door and walks in.

The girl: "I see your awake, so I'll ask you some questions. You don't talk to me only if I say you can talk.

I nod.

The girl: "okay, you can talk." "The first question, your name?"

I dont answer, I'm deadly scared but I dont wanna talk.

She kicks me in my stomach. I scream.

The girl: "I ask you again, what is your name. She grabs the knife out her pocket and presses it against my neck.

"My... my name is Y/N.

Thats a pretty name, my name is Billie.

I nod again and look scared in her eyes.

Billie:" second question, are you gonna listen to me?"

I dont wanna listen to her, but im scared she kicks me again so I answer quitely.

Billie: "Say it out loud!"

"I, Im gonna listen to you.."

Billie: "Okay good girl. now some rules."

Rules? That girl is crazy.

Billie: "First rule, I already said it but I tell you again, you dont talk if I dont say you can talk. Understood?"

I nod again.

Billie: "And the second rule, you wil always do what I say, whatever I want, whenever I want. Okay?"

"Okay..."

Billie: "Okay, good, now you'll eat something."

She unties me and walks down the stairs holding my hand, I follow her.

Billie: "Finneas, what food do we have in house?"

Finneas: "We have some burritos and salads left."

Billie walks to the fridge and opens it. "What do you wanna eat?"

"I'm not hungry right now.'

Billie slaps me in my face. Do I have to take my pretty toy to convince u to answer me?

I start to cry again, "just some salad please.."

Billie: fine"

Billie gets some salad out the fridge and gets it on a plate with a fork.

Billie: "come on, eat it."

My stomach still hurts pretty bad from the kicks and I bet its bruised, but I start eating.

Billie takes a burrito and sits next to me, she starts taking bites and looks up at me, I move my head down in fear and emberassment.