4.

_________

Time skip, two days later

Billie POV:

Y/N Recovered, she got a scar on her head, but it's barely visible. I didn't check on her today so I decide to go to her room to see how she's doing.

"Hi baby.. how are you today?"

Y/N: "Hi.. my head is a bit better today, I feel less dizzy."

"I'm happy to hear, guess your strong enough to get punished then"

Y/N's eyes widen, probably thinking I forgot about it.

She shakes her head and holds onto the blanket tight.

"Its okay, just come with me."

I take her hand and guide her out the bed, we walk out the room and down the stairs.

"First Im gonna show you the house a little, cause you didn't see it yet, and I think that might be interesting for you.

Y/N: "Okay..."

I show her everything, the big living rooms with a big tv, a gaming place at the corner, the kitchen island, and big comfy couch I begged my parents to get us. After that I show her the 4 bathrooms and the 6 bedrooms, the big garden filled with white roses, and the inside swimming pool.

Y/N: "Wow, this house is huge.."

"I know beautiful" I smile.

We sit down to eat a little, my mom baked a apple pie for us yesterday, most is eaten already but there's still some left.

"What about some apple pie? Its the best pie you'll ever eat, so I wont let u miss out on this one."

Y/N smiles softly, and takes the plate, gets the fork in her hand and takes a small bite to eat.

"What you think?"

Y/N lifts her head and smiles big. "this is like the best thing I ate.. ever"

I giggle, "u should compliment the chef, my mom. If u do good I can let you meet her and tell her were friends, she lives close by us."

"Also.. I was thinking I shoudn't punish you anymore, I understand you would want to run away, but since you have seen my and my brothers face I cant let you do that."

I just want her to get comfortable with me, these past days I've realized that she's a big sweetheart, she's beautiful and her smile makes me smile aswell, if I punish her she will lose all trust in me, wich I've spend to long gaining.

Y/N: "really??" She blushes and puts the plate aside, then hugs me.

I'm suprised, but get my arms around her and hug her back.

Writers note

YAAAAAAAALL.. since I rewrote this I have to rewrite the next and the next and the next chapter IM SO TIEEEERDDDD.. but I cant live with the old version being online written by me.. and I dont have much inspiration, so Its kinda shitty, tbh I'm just not sure how to write details well.