9.

______

The next morning

I wake up with Billie cuddling me. I open my eyes. Billie wakes up to.

Billie: "Hi baby, good morning"

"Hii, good morning to."

Billie: "Okay so you have to hurry a little up cause today we have a meeting with the gang. "

"YOU HAVE A GANG?!"

Billie: "Um yes, of course." "Its better to work with a gang. It makes the work easier."

"But why didn't I know that?"

Billie: "Cause you never asked, but anyways." "There coming today and I wanna show my little baby to them."

"Um, okay I think."

She gets the handcuffs off of me. It feels so good, I stretch my body out.

Billie: "I only do this so you can dress up and make ready, when the gang comes I have to cuff you again, cause otherwise there gonna be scared you wil escape.

I just nob. I walk to the bathroom next to Billie's sleeping room and brush my teeth. When im done I take a shower and go back to Billie's room.

Billie: "You can where this." She gives me a hoodie and some pants and I put them on.

Billie: "Ahwe, they stand you so cute!"

"Thankyou"

I hear a door opening. Billie: "Ohw there they are, Im sorry but I have to handcuff you again now." She gets the handcuffs on me and carry's me downstairs. I see some boys and girls around the table.

Finneas: "Hey Billie, there you are." "We where waiting on you."

Billie: "Sorry, I woke up late."

Finneas: "Its okay." He turn his head to the gang. "This is Y/N, or hostage, orrr my girlfriend."

A girl from the gang: "She looks cute, your lucky you have her Billie."

Billie smiles: "I know."

Billie POV:

I look at Y/N. "Okay so this are, Jade, Amy, Jack, Puck, Hidde and Fay."

Y/N: "Um hi, nice to meet you..."

They smile at her.

"I turn my head to Y/N again. "Baby, now I bring you back to my sleeping room again, cause you dont need to know what where gonna do."

I walk upstairs again and open the door of my room. I lay Y/N in bed.

"Speak you later baby, love you!'"

She says nothing back. I walk out the room and close the door. I walk downstairs again and take a chair by the table.

Finneas: "Okay, tell me the plans for our next robbery.

_________

After two hours of talking I get a little bored.

"Lets take a small break."

Everyone agrees.

Hidde: "I have to go to the bathroom." "Can I go?"

Finneas: "Ohw yes sure, the bathroom is upstairs."

Hidde: "Okay thankyou." He walks upstairs.

I go to the kitchen and take some bread. I put some peanut butter on it and eat a little. The rest of the gang get something to eat to.

20 minutes later

I wanna start again with the meeting but Hidde is stil not back.

I walk upstairs to the bathroom, and I open the door. Hidde isn't in the bathroom. I hear sounds out of my bedroom.

"HHMMPFF"

I run to my room and open the door. I see Y/N laying half naked on the bed, with a naked Hidde over her covering her mouth.

"WTF!"

I run to the bed and pull Hidde of Y/N. I get my gun out of my pocket, and hold it on his head.

Hidde: "I-Im sorry Billie, please d-dont do a-anything!"

"YOU FUCKING LOSER!" "Y/N IS MINE AND YOU NEVER EVER TOUCH HER!" "UNDERSTOOD?"

Hidde: "P-please, dont s-shoot!"

"IF YOU TOUCH HER ONE TIME AGAIN, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DEADNOTE!"

Hidde: "Y-Yes... I p-promise I never touch h-her ever again!"

"Good."

I get the gun of his head and he runs downstairs.

I walk to Y/N crying on my bed.

"Im so sorry baby, Its al my fault."

Y/N: "You s-shouldnt handcuff me. I couldn't do anything..."

I hug her. "Im sorry"

"What did he do by you?"

Y/N: "I... I dont wanna tell..."

"Thats okay, you dont need to tell me."

I take her handcuffs off of her and she gets her arms around me. I hug her back. I feel so bad for her and I wont let Hidde ever touch her again.

I push her softly of me. "I have to go downstairs baby, I wil be back soon."

Y/N: "Okay... Love you!"

"Aahwwe, I love you to baby!"

I walk downstairs and see Hidde at the table.

"HIDDE RAPED Y/N!" I scream.

The other members of the gang look shocked.

Jade: "Did you really did that Hidde?"

Hidde gets really ashamed. "Ye-yes..." He stammers.

Fay: "WTF HIDDE!" "You know that Y/N is of Billie, she's not yours!"

Hidde: "Im sorry okay, I-I..."

"Your not getting banned of the gang." Finneas says. "But if you dare to touch her one time again we wil shoot you trough your fucking ugly head, and shave that damn mustache of yours."

Hidde faded. "Ye-yes, I wil never touch her again." "Im sorry"

"Good, the meeting is finished for now."

Everyone goes back to there homes and I walk back upstairs to Y/N.