7.

Billie POV

___________

Its 3 am.. after we danced we went to the bar and drinked.. to much. or at least I had way to much, Y/N seemed a bit worried but I drove us home safely so its all good, besides the fact I drove drunk.

I carefully move Y/N's head from my arm and get up to go to the bathroom to pee, Y/N groans softly, but I hope it was just a murmur and that she falls back to sleep. I walk to the bathroom and get the light on. After washing my hands I get back to the bedroom, I see Y/N sitting up.

"Mhii.. why are you awake?"

Y/N: U woke me jeez, but its okay since I can get a few more kisses now~

Did she drink to much? It could be, usually she is way more shy, even after our kiss at the party she was a blushy mess.

Y/N: Just come hereee~

She opens her arms and I get in bed and snuggle by her, I plant some small kisses on her cheek and get her head back on my arm, so she can get back to sleep.

She wraps her arm around me and lays her head between my boobs. It makes me smile, she's cute when she's needy for attention, it doesn't happens that often.

Y/N: boo..ba's..

I giggle and pet her head, whispering to go back to sleep.

Y/N: BUT I DONT WANNAAA~

"Gosh, your supposed to be tiered, what's ur deal tonight?"

She looks up to me and gives me a cracked smile, "just think we shoudn't go to sleep yett~ don't you..?

She slowly moves my arm under my pyjama shirt towards my chest, she grabs one of my boobs. I feel my body heat up and I grab her chin roughly.

"What the fuck do you think ur doing?"

Y/N looks in my eyes "thought you woudn't mind that much~ do you?"

To be honest, I don't. But she shoudn't be thinking she can just do this to me without permission or anything. I remove her hand from my boob and get it out from under the shirt.

Y/N: "Waaaa~ so mean.. I thought u would like.."

I move over her and sit on her tights. "Doesn't matter if I do, you shoudn't be pleasing me, your not the dominant one here.

Y/N giggles and trails her hands over my chest down to my lower belly. "well then~ should you be pleasing me instead?"

Billie: "if you allow me to~"

Y/N: "yes please~"

My cheeks turn bright red, but its dark enough that she's unable to see it. I grab both of her hands and pin them above her head. "Are you sure baby?" "yes, please."

I start kissing her lips and neck, hearing soft moans escape her mouth. I suck at her neck creating a hickey, knowing she won't be able to cover it up well. She starts breathing more heavily and I lift her dress up, letting her hands go to take the view in. She has a angelic body, a smooth waist, pretty hips and long legs. "Gosh ur so beautiful baby, I'm lucky to have you."

Y/N: "Billie please~"

I kiss down her chest and stomach, down to her private area. She opens her legs a little and I place my hand on her panties, massaging her pussy. Breathy moans come out of her mouth, telling me she wants more.

I get my hand on her belly and move it down in her panties, getting my finger between her lips, shocked by how wet it is, I start rubbing up and down her pussy. She gasps and moves her hips slowly, juices dripping out. I massage her sweet spot and she starts moaning louder.

Y/N: Ahh.. gosh, feels so good~"

I attach my lips to her nipple and start sucking and licking, feeling juices drip on my finger, I move faster, take one of her legs and spread it more, she breathes fast and I push two of my fingers inside her, feeling her warm insides, I curl them up and she lets out a loud moan.

"ahh yes Billie~ more!", I move even faster and one of her legs start shaking, I rub her clit with my thumb and suck the upper part of her chest, leaving hickeys. She starts moaning louder and arches her back, "yesss, that's it~" I whisper. She lets out a scream and releases on my fingers, breathing heavily.

I take my fingers out of her, and get them in her mouth, letting her taste herself, she licks around my fingers moaning softly. "good job pretty baby~", I pull her dress back down and lift her legs up, to take her in my arms. I lift her body and carry her to the bathroom, giving her small kisses on her forehead.

"that's my pretty girl~"