6.

________________

2 weeks later

Y/N POV:

I got a lot comfortable with Billie in these weeks, we snuggle together each night, we give small kisses on the cheeks, and Billie holds my hand everywhere we go. I'm worried about my parents though, when Billie took me I didn't had my phone by me and I haven't spoke to them since the day they left. I'm sure my mom is worried sick, and I miss them a lot.

I just woke up. Its 8 in the morning, Billie is already awake and lays next to me on her side.

Billie: "Hi babyy, how did you sleep?"

I smile at her. "I slept good, thanks for asking. You?"

Billie: "I slept good to. Wanna go somewhere baby?"

"To where?" I giggle.

Billie: "Well... I had a fun idea for today." "Do you wanna go to a party with me? Its a party of my friend Zoë, its really fun and she's sweet and caring, I have known her since I was little."

I snuggle in her arms. "Yes Billie, I would love to! What time is the party?"

Billie: "it starts from 10 pm, so we got enough time to make ready."

____________________

8:50 pm

I sit in the car with Billie. Finneas doesnt like party's so he wanted to stay home. Billie drives to Zoë's house while blasting 'stuck with u' in the car.

I have a short black of shoulder dress on and Billie got a oversized shirt and pants. Not really an outfit for a party in my opinion but Billie wanted to wear this, she looks good in it and I like it.

Billie: "arrived!"

She opens the door for me and I step out of the car.

Zoë rented a big location for the party, since its her 18th birthday.

Billie knocks on the door and Zoë opens it for us, she looks really beautiful, she got a long sleek white dress with small necklaces around her neck, her hair is done and she smiles bright.

Zoë: "Hey Billie! Its so nice to see you!" She looks at me and smiles. "And that is?"

Billie: "Thats Y/N, a good friend of mine!"

I start blushing a little.

Zoë: "Well hi cutie, nice to meet ya! Come in!"

We walk in a big hall, with loud music and lights moving all over, there tons of people and I notice a big table with all kinds of sweet food.

"Damnnn, crazy.."

Billie smiles "thought so!" she looks at me and I see her cheeks turning a soft shade of red. "..in for a dance?"

I look up at her and smile. "yes, but I need you to know that I have a massive lack of dance skills"

Billie laughs and pulls me to the middle of the room, I take her hand and she holds her hand on my waist and guides me to dance with her.

After 20 minutes It gets better, I gain more confidence and I notice people looking at us, I get my hands around Billies neck.

'I smoked away my brain' starts playing and we start dancing more slowly, Billie moves my hips to the beat, and looks into my eyes smiling, everything arounds me starts getting a blur and my eyes wont allow me to look anywhere but Billie, 'thinkin bout you, thinkin bout you', Billie softly sings the chorus.

I look into her eyes and pull her closer, I lift her chin and softly press my lips on hers, Billie moves her hands at my waist and pulls me closer, kissing me back. It feels like the world just stopped, and all that matters is her, I feel my body heating up, and our lips separate.

Billie smiles brightly and holds my cheeks, giving me a small kiss again.

Billie: ..that was the last thing I expected you to give me this night.. pretty girl."

I feel my cheeks getting a brighter shade of red, "your fault for looking this good tonight~"

We start moving our body's to the beat again, not breaking eye contact ones.

I feel a small tap on my shoulder and turn around, Zoë stands behind us, with a big smile on her face. "just friends huh?"

Billie shushes her and I giggle, not believing I fell in love with her tonight.