Chapter 19: Cristina's 18th Birthday

CRISTINA'S POV

*2 YEARS LATER*

"Hey Cristina, I know a couple strippers wh-"

"ASHLEY!" My mom and I both yelled.

"Sorry sorry" He chuckled, raising his hands up in surrender.

"And I want you to delete those numbers from your phone right away." My mom said, without looking up  from her magazine.

"On it babe." He said, scrolling through his phone, sitting down next to her. "Excited to be almost 18 Tina?" Ashley asked me. I nodded. "God I feel old, thanks Cristina!" He joked, sticking out his tounge at me. I stuck my tounge back out at him and smiled. "Oh yeah, all of BVB, Juliet, Ella and Sammi are going to dinner tonigt so that means you two are coming." He said, pointing at my mom and I.

"Great notice Ashley." My mom said, obviously annoyed.

"I'm sorry! They just texted me, now go get ready." He said, standing up and walking into his bedroom. My mom had sold our old house and moved in with Ashley and I so she followed him so she could get dressed. I followed them up the stiars but went the opposite way to my room. I pulled out my short, black, sleeveless dress and pulled it on to find out it still fit perfectly. I smiled as I twirled in my mirror but something caught my eye.

I ran my fingers over my fading scars and frowned. After I made my suicide attempt, I threw away all my blades and didn't cut since. I just sighed and searched around my room until I found my black, fingerless gloves that went up to my elbow. I pulled them on and they covered my scars perfectly. I then slipped on some black heels, flat ironed my hair and rimmed my eyes with eyeliner before heading back downstairs.

"Ready?" I asked my parents as they were sititng on the couch talking. They nodded and we headed out to Ashley's car. We drove to the restraunt and walked up to the person at the front. 

"Umm, a man by the name of Andy Biersack came in here earlier with a large crowd." She pointed to a table and Ashley thanked her before leading us to the table. They all greeted each other and we sat down. Sammi was married to Jinxx and Ella was married to Jake. Andy and CC was single.

"Jake and I have an announcement to make." Ella said happily, grabbing Jake's hand. "We're pregnant!" She exclaimed. Everyone congratulated the two and we continued to eat our food. Once we all finished, Ashley cleared this throat and stood up.

"I'd like to say something" He announced before dropping to one knee and grabbing my mom's left hand. "Katie, I love you so much. I wasn't ready to commit when we were 16, but, now I am. Please marry me. Make me the happiest man in the world."

"Yes Ashley." She cried while nodding and he smiled, slipping the ring onto her finger. They hugged and kissed before sitting back down. Everybody congratulated them and I hugged both of them tightly.

"Cristina." Ashley said while we were driving home. "You are okay with this, right?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed, making them both chuckle.

"Good." He said while my mom reached back and patted my knee.

"As long as I don't hear any sex noises tonight." I warned.

"I'll try to be quiet." Ashley said, raising his hand, causing the whole car to burst out in laughter.

"Ew!" I exclaimed through laughter. We made it home and I dressed in my pj's, falling into a deep sleep.