Chapter 5: Truth

Chapter 5: Truth

ASHLEY'S POV

I heard my phone ringing and I looked at the number, I didn't recognize the number but I answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey" I heard Katie on the other line.

"Oh hey Katie"

"Wanna come over?"

"Umm sure, what happens if Cristina comes home."

"I think we should tell her"

"Really"

"Yea, she deserves to know who her dad is"

"Alright, I'll be over as soon as possible."

"Alright, love you"

"Love you too" I said as I hung up and grabbed my keys.

Once I got to the house I knocked on the door and she let me in.

"Lets watch some TV" She said with a smile.

"Alright" I said as I sat on the couch and she sat next to me. "Quick question, does this mean were going out?"

"Well, I don't know, do you want it to mean that?"

"I don't know do you?"

"Kind of" She said with a sly smile.

"Alright I guess your my girlfriend now" I said with a smile and kissed her. "I promise I won't leave this time" I whispered.

"Thank you, I love you"

"I love you to" I said hugging her.

I held her hand as we watched TV. A little later she turned my head to face her and she intertwined her fingers in my hand. She brought her face closer and closer to me until our lips met.

"OK I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" We broke and looked to find Cristina. "I WALK IN HERE EVERYDAY TO SEE YOU GUYS EATING EACH OTHERS FACES! NOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

"Cristina, Ashley and I are... dating."

"Whaaaat? SInce whennnn?"

"Today" I said, standing up and stepping forward.

"Then... what was happening these past few days."

"We have some... history" Katie said.

"History??"

"Cristina honey, sit down" Katie said. She sat down on the other couch in the room and we sat down to. "Tell her" Katie nudged me.

"Tell me what?" I sighed.

"I really don't wanna say this but yet I really want to. Cristina, baby-"

"Baby?"

"Just listen. Cristina, I'm your father.

***********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning- Alan Jackson -------->

CLIFFHANGER! MUHAHA!