Chapter 12: Party

Chapter 12: Party

CRISTINA'S POV

"CRISTINACRISTINACRISTINACRISTINACRISTINA!!!" I heard McKenzie yelling from down the hall, coming closer and closer to me.

"WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT?" I yelled back in her face.

"You are coming with me to a party!"

"When?"

"Tonight silly"

"I-I don't know I mean, I-Im new and all and-"

"CMONNN IT'LL BE FUN! I'm sure your dad will be fine with it! I mean, partys are what he lives for!"

"I guess" I said. scratching the back of my head with a smile.

"AWESOME! Cmon, lets get to class" She said, dragging me to 1st period as the bell rang.

                                                                                        ***
After school Mckenzie ran up to me and jumped on my back.

"WOAH!"I yelled as she jumped off.

"CMON! I'MA COME HOME WITH YOU THEN YOUR GONNA COME TO MY HOUSE!" She demanded.

"Alright alright" I said, spotting my dad. "Hey dad, I need to tell you something?"

"Yea?" He asked, taking off his sunglasses to look me in the eye as I got in.

"Can I...Umm... go to a... party tonight?" I asked hopeful.

"Cristina" He sighed.

"Oh please Mr. Purdy!" McKenzie begged.

"I guess I'd be a hypocrite to say no just... I want you to be safe. Please ask me or the guys to pick you up after alright."

"YES SIR!"I said with a smile. "So... can you drop me off at McKenzie's?"

"Sure, whats your address Mckenzie?" She gave him the address and he put it in the GPS. "OH! By the way" He said as he drove off. "I'm staying the night at your mom's so when you come home I won't be there. If you want you can ask one of the guys to stay the night with you or something alright?"

"Alright" I said. He dropped us off at McKenzie's house and we walked in. "BYE!" I called as he drove off. 

"Follow me" She said dropping her bag and shoes by the door. I did the same and ran up the stairs after her. We walked into I'm guessing was her room and she went straight to her closet.

"Hey, do you have anything for me to wear?" She turned around, started at me and smiled.

"DEFINATLEY!" She said and threw a black dress at me. I put it on and it stopped at my mid-thigh and was strapless. The torso was filled with black sequins while the bottom part was ruffled. I rummaged through her makeup and reaplied black eyeliner and put on some black sparkly eyeshadow. I added some black earrings she had and used her flat iron. I flat ironed my hair and I actually looked pretty good. I slipped on the black heels she gave me to wear and she demanded I use some nude lipstick. Once we were done we snuck over to the house where the party was being held and I could hear the music blasting from a block away. We walked in and there were people grinding on each other and drinking all over, it disgusted me.  "HEY! DRINK THIS!" McKenzie yelled over the music and handed me a liquid in a red plastic cup. I downed it and made a face.

"DAMN THATS STRONG!"

"IS IT GOOD?"

"HELL YEA!" I said, drinking some more, fully aware it was alcohol. "GET ME SOME MORE!" I yelled and she refilled my cup. I started dancing with McKenzie after a few drinks but then she was pulled away by a guy. I walked over  to get another drink and realized I was drunk. This guy spun me around and I saw he was even more drunk then me and would not want anything to do with me if he was sober.

"Hey baby" He drunkly winked. "How about we head upstairs" He slurred. I just giggled like the drunk idiot I was at that moment. He started dragging me upstairs and took me into a random room with a bed. He pushed me down and started grinding on me and layed his lips on mine. He slipped his tounge into my mouth and when his tounge connected with mine I pushed him off and screamed. "Cmon baby" He said coming back but I ran over to the nearest bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sat against the door and let the tears poor out. I searched my dress and thankfully found my phone. I almost called Ashley but I didn't want him to see me drunk, he was at my moms anyway so he wouldn't see me when I got home. I looked through and clicked on Andy randomly.