Chapter 6

Chapter 6

CRISTINA'S POV

"Just listen. Cristina, I'm your father."

"Y-your my what?"

"I'm your dad Cristina" I just looked at my mom and she nodded with a huge smile.

"H-H-How"

"We used to date"

"W-W-Why'd you leave?" I asked on the verge of tears. I saw him put his head down and let out a sigh.

ASHLEY'S POV

"W-W-Why'd you leave" She asked on the verge of tears. I hung my head down and let out a sigh to stop the tears. I didn't want to answer this question, it was the question I was wanting to avoid because it made me sound like such a horrbile person but I know I would have to answer it sometime.

CRISTINA'S POV

He looked up at me and I saw his eyes, heavy with tears begging to be let out. He took a breath, blinked a few times and opened his mouth to say something but covered his mouth and shut his eyes tight. My mom rubbed his back and hugged him. He sat up, wiped his eyes of the little tears that came out and took another breath.

"I was a stupid 16 year old. Right when your mom told me, I was about to leave town to start my life as a musician. I felt like, it was my only option. I didn't want a child at 16, while I was trying to make it as a rockstar, make it big. I was selfish and oblivious. I didn't realize how much I would hurt your mom, I didn't realize how much I would hurt you. I know its been just you and your mom for 16 years but I'm asking, I'm ready, please let me be apart of your life." I just nodded, covering my face with my hand.

"Come here" He said opening his arms and I jumped into them, tears running down my cheeks.

"I love you so much" I said.

"I love you too Cristina" He said, I heard him holding back tears.

I opened my eyes and saw my mom crying. I was so happy! I had finnaly found my dad, after 16 years, and he wasn't an ass for all I know. He was a rockstar! He was Ashley Purdy!

********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Photograph- Nickelback ----------------------->