Chapter 4: Running

Chapter 4: Running

ASHLEY'S POV

I came over earlier, mind racking about what Katie wanted to talk about. I was hoping it was about Cristina. I pulled into the driveway and walked up to the door. I knocked and Katie ripped open the door. She pulled me in the house by my shirt and pinned me against the wall. She crashed her lips against mine and eventually I kissed back. I put my hands on her hips and both of our bodies untensed.

"I love you so much and I'm sorry about earlier."

"It's ok, I'm sorry about when we were younger"

"It's ok I forgive you, I still love you" She said, kissing me again.

"I love you to" I said wrapping my arms around her torso. She started pushing me upstairs and I let her. I know I shouldn't have but what can I say? I'ma man whore. She pushed me into what I'm guessing was her room and pushed me on the bed. She climbed on me and continued kissing me. I took off my boots and scooted up farther on the bed. She took off my glasses, placing them on the nightstand and threw my hat across the room. She pulled my shirt over my head and threw it down. I snaked my hands under her shirt and unhooked her bra. I took her shirt off and flipped her over, proceeding to climb on top of her.

"You always have to be on top don't you?"

"Mhmm" I said moving down to her neck and kissing all over. My head was going back to when we were 16 and I remembered her sweet spot, hoping it was the same. I landed on it and started kissing which made her let out a moan. I then sucked on the spot which made her moan louder. She was grabbing onto my hair, pulling it and I just smiled against her neck. I moved back up to her lips and her hands found their way to my zipper on my pants and soon she was slipping my pants off. I did the same to her and she grabbed the waistline of my boxers and slowly pulled them down.

"Wait wait wait" I said breaking the kiss. "You sure you want to do this?" She just nodded. I pulled my boxers off the rest of the way and slipped on a condom. I pulled off her underwear and we climbed under the covers. About 5 minutes later we heard "MOM!" and we immadently stopped. I hopped out and quickly pulled my boxers on. I pulled the rest of my clothes on and located my hat and glasses. 

"MOM!" We then heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Shit, your gunna have to go out the window."

"Kay, love you" I said kissing her. "Call me" I said, leaving my number and opening the window.

"Love you" She said as she picked her clothes up and ran into the bathroom. Beofre I jumped out I closed the window and dropped to the ground. It hurt like hell but I jumped right up and sprinted to my car. I hopped in and drove off.

CRISTINA'S POV

"MOM!" I walked upstairs, figuring she was in her room and when I got up I heard the shower. "MOM!" I yelled knocking on the shower.

"Yea?" I heard the shower shut off.

"Whos car is in front?"

"Car?"

"Yea, there was a car in our driveway."

"I didn't see a car, go check again." I went back outside and didn't see it.

"Hmmm must have been my imagination." I said to myself as I walked back in. I'm getting suspicious. I swear I had seen a car.

**********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Fifteen- Taylor Swift ---------------->