Ashley Purdy Is My Dad?!?!

"IM HOME!" I yelled, throwing my bag on the table.

"Hi Cristina" My mom said, wiping paint on her jeans and pulling me in for a hug.

I went into my room and blasted Black Veil Brides. I looked at pictures of the hottest guy in the world, Ashley Purdy. My life will be complete if I end up marrying him. I got off my bed and looked in my mirror and my chesnut hair looked like shit! I brushed it and flat ironed it so my bangs hung in front of my eyes. I sat back down and dreamed of what it would be like to have a last name like Purdy.

"CRISTINA! DINNER!" My mom yelled up the stairs and I walked to the kitchen. As I started to eat, I remembered what happend today.

*FLASHBACK*

I saw a girl, sitting on the floor, crying.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I asked her because I had to, once been in her postion.

"My dad died" She sobbed and my body froze.

"O-oh I'm sorry" I said, sitting next to her and hugging her.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Mom" 

"Yes?"

"What happend to dad?" Her fork dropped to her plate.

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Just something that happend at school today." I knew this was a delicate topic so I just shut up.

I wish I could meet my dad someday but I have a feeling I never will.

**********************************************************************************************************

BlackVeilBridesFreak is Cristina.

Listening to- Rooftops- LostProphets --------------->

Christina --------------->