Chapter 7: 🪘🩸Kyogai's turf🩸🪘

Tanjiro was now walking back to the Rengoku mansion. He got to know more of his crow. While walking the crow suddenly shouted.

"KAMADO TANJIRO!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!! MAY I ASK WHO YOUR MASTER IS!!?"

Tanjiro: man this crow is loud. "Rengoku Kyojuro."

*SILENCE*

Crow: "YAAAA HOOOOO!!! IM THE CROW OF THE FLAME HASHIRA'S TSUGUKO!!!" 

Tanjiro: "I'm not sure that's something to brag ab-"

Crow: "YAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Tanjiro: "It seems that calling you a crow all the time is boring so can name you?"

Crow: "I'm flattered. I don't have a name so why not!"

Tanjiro: "hmmm.... how about.... Katzushi." 

Crow: "I am honored. I promise to be loyal, obedient and hardworking."

Tanjiro: "Oh we're here."

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

As Tanjiro opened the door, Rengoku had been waiting for him, came rushing down and hugged him.

Rengoku: "Look at you.... barely scratched at all. I knew that you could do it! Yup! Didn't even have the tiniest bit of doubt."

Senjuro: "You're back!"

"I told you that I had high expectations for you!"

The voice of Shinjuro Rengoku could be heard. He had a grin on his face and carried a bottle of alcohol. 

Shinjuro: "The next thing I'll know is that you have the sun hashira title."

Rengoku: "Let's celebrate!"

Two weeks later, Katzushi came flying into the Rengoku mansion with Tanjiro's slayer uniform. It looked like the normal uniform design but it was pitch black in color, the kanji for 'destroy' now had the kanji for 'burn'. 

Tanjiro: "This looks cool."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Katzushi: "The sword smith is here now."

Tanjiro walked to the front door and opened it. He saw a man with what looked to be Tanjiro's katana. The man wore a sunflower-patterned haori and a large, a woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes. His head is wrapped in a spotted cloth and his face is concealed by a Hyottoko mask. 

"Greetings Mr Kamado. I'm your sword smith, Hotaru Haganezuka. For safety purposes I m to were a mask to conseal my face."

Tanjiro: "Nice to meet you. Would you like a cup of te-

Haganezuka cut Tanjiro off.

Haganezuka: "This sword here is made from an ore from a mountain that is continuously showered with rays of sunlight. Giving it the power to slay demons.

Tanjiro: "Um ok, would you like some t-

Haganezuka cut Tanjiro off yet again. 

Tanjiro: This man...

Haganezuka: "Oooo! It seems that you young man, have wonderful dark red hair. This is lucky!"

Tanjiro: "Uhh no. I'm Tanjiro Kamado.... not Lucky."

Haganezuka: "That's not what I meant. Your dark red hair and eyes is a sign! This very blade may very well turn a beautiful bright red. Isn't that right Rengoku Shinjuro!?"

When Tanjiro turned back puzzled, he saw the entire Rengoku house hold behind him.

Shinjuro: "Let's find out then."