mildred Ratched

It was a long day working with all of the Patiences and having to deal with nurse Ratched, she was a pain in the ass but you had a little crush on her so you didn't really care. Thinking about her sent The tingle sensation to your pussy, your right next to her what we're you thinking?! "Y/n stop getting distracted and do your work!" She raised her voice making you flitch. "Oh shut up you being Ratchet.." you mumble, she definitely Heard that grabbing your neck and pinning you agent's the wall. "Speak up slut."

Ratcheds eyes were full of anger she was pissed at you,"geez..sorry.." you didn't mean it, you put your hands on her waist and pull her in she was caught off guard and her arm slipped face planting into your neck. She quickly got up with smeared lipstick. "YOU HUMAN PEST." She screamed you whisper into her ear "I love it when you yell at me." Her eyes widened as she looked at you. "This is very unprofessional y/n." She said with a different type of time you've never heard before, you kissed her. Mildred quickly kissed back rubbing your waistline you two pull back her eyes were full of lust.

You could feel her fingers going down to your panties sliding threw them. "Don't be loud or I'll leave you trembling.~" you nodded feeling her fingers on your clit but she plunged two fingers, You gasp holding tighter on her blue clothing. Feeling her fingers thrust you slightly moan. "Fuck Mildred~" her response was adding a third finger "FUCK!~" you heard footsteps getting closer Mildred quickly took her fingers out and went back to work and so did I. It was nurse bucket, "I heard some noises coming from this room what is happening?" she wasn't confused she knew what was happening she just wanted to make sure. "Nothing much just finishing cleaning this room." she said back to her professional tone. Bucket pulled you out of the room and made you work with someone else the whole month you were just glad she didn't tell anyone about what happened.