Ms. Venable-cheater

N/A: You've been dating ms. Venable for months and you two work together see how it plans out
Enjoy.

You walk threw the halls all white, yes it was a wonderful color but it would hurt my head after awhile. Mine and I are the happiest ever but she's been distant lately but it does really bother me because she is always like that. I walk up to the door hearing muffled noises. You walk in to see her new assistant laying down on her desk naked..

Ms. Venable was fucking her!? What the fuck..angry and sadness jolted threw your body, "what the fuck Wilhemina.." both of there heads popped up Whilhemina looked distraught, while her assistant was rushing out of there grabbing her clothes and leaving passing by you. You hear the door slam behind you, you walk to Whilhemina grabbing her ponytail and pulling it back her head leaned on your shoulder, "You are pathetic Wilhemina..you just ruined the only good thing in your sad fucking life...go die alone on outpost 3.." she didn't speak tears were threatening to fall her face her lip quivered, "I'm sorry.." is all she could say you threw her head forward causing her to almost fall, "sad fucking whore.." I look at her up and down and leave, the door slammed behind me.

(2-ish months later)

You were laying in bed watching Ratched on Netflix before I got a phone call I answered putting my ear on the glass of my phone, "Hello?" It was a few seconds before the person talked, "You were assigned outpost 3, have all of your things packed by 1:50" you hang up, shit...outpost 3 all of the memories of Wilhemina..it was 1:40 so ten minutes you grab all of your clothes and put it in a suitcase stuffing things that you didn't really need into a backpack you rush out of your house, A black limo in front of your house you get in.

After what felt like hours you arrived seeing the outpost, the body guards grabbed your things leading you inside you see a lady, she turned around..dark orange hair she was wearing a very dark purple, it almost looked black..but holy shit..Ms. Fucking Venable...