Ms.venable| Freak!

Tw: bullying, sh, and mentions depression
If you are sensitive to any of these topics please don't read this
But other then that enjoy

I relapsed..fuck! At my own fucking job, praying that no one comes in to see the, "Lesbian freak." I came out to one fucking person and now I'm getting calling a freak for who I love, I co-workers act like a bunch of 5th graders. I quickly clean up rolling down my sleeves and running out of the bathroom. I walk back to my desk..as soon asi sit down I get a call, a frustrated groan comes out of my mouth picking uo the phone," Y/n speaking..how may I help you?" You heard a chuckle come from the other side..ms.venable,"come to my office sweetheart..we need to talk.." My heart sank. What did I do..? Is she going to leave me..oh God no..

"Hurry...it's a surprise"  I whine through tye phone,"You know I don't like surprises.." You heard her sigh and she hangs up..you make your way to the elevator and press the floor she's on. I walk through the hall way opening the door to Ms.venables office..I walk inside I see her eyes adjust on me and smile. "come sit on my lap I missed you.." I smiled making my way to her lap as I sit down gently not wanting to hurt her back

"Mina was this the surprise?" She laughed and nodded, she squeezes your arm in reassuring way which makes you hiss in pain..shit..her face quickly drops as she looks at you,"What happened?" She looked worried and upset..I've never seen her like this..it was cute that she actually cared about me..and to think she was going to end things..,"I relapsed..I'm sorry..The people I work with are so stupid sometimes.." She nods as she turns off her purple computer,"When we get home I'll clean them up Alright.?" I nod smiling,"I love you mina.." Her cheeks turn light pink as she looked away and looked back at me,"I love you too honey.."

A/N

s

illyshygirl23 requested this! So thank you for helping me through my writers block!