ms. Venable

You got up from your chair walking to ms. Venable,"come, there is no need to be adversaries, ms venable." Face to face with the women infront of me. She didn't respond looking at her up and down I take a big deep breathe in,"Take off your dress." She looked shocked a slight smile appears on her face," I will not." She laughs and looks away," Apart of you're.. cooperation includes a physical examination." She looked nervous, scared to even talk her voice becomes unstable,"you can read my file." Her smile slightly disappears,"your file won't show me what I need to see." she stays silent.

I walk behind her grabbing the zipper, her hand quickly meets mine, I move to her ear. "It's okay, I promise I just want to see." Her hand let's go, you unzip the back of her dress seeing her back, tracing your fingers over her spine. Ms.Venables head moves to yours, her nose touches yours,"Did I pass the.." she trails off look at your lips slightly leaning closer, you fill the gap kissing her roughly. You move infront of her and stumble over to the bed she takes off her dress throwing it to the side her hands moving up your sides.

You get off of her and strip infront of her, her eyes on you looking at every move you make. You climb back on her moving your hand into her panties, your finger glides over her slit causing her to make a low moan."Your so wet already." You chuckle, ms.Venable turns a dark red. You start to rub her clit quicker and quicker, ms.Venable becomes a moaning mess,"say that you need me." You tell her,"Y/N I w-whould never say such a t-thing." You slow your fingers down, making it painfully pleasurable for her. Her back starts to arch, you stop your fingers laying them on her clit her body jerks forward wanting contact. A frustrating groan comes from her body.

She was hesitant before speaking..

"I need you to fuck me" she whines out

N/a: so uh I'm back