chapter 10

~parseltongue~

&gobblydook&

"Speech"

Thoughts (italics)

----pov change

- - - - -⌲DURING THE SUMMER VACATIONS AFTER HER SECOND YEAR Grace stirred up quite a lot of trouble with the help of the one and only Tom Riddle.

Grace was walking through the halls of Slytherin manor towards Tom's study. She knocked on the door three times and went inside as she heard a deep voice say 'come in'. She walked towards his desk and said,

"I have a plan"

Tom leaned back into his chair with an eyebrow raised and motioned for her to explain.

"Okay so you know there are a few death eaters that are in Azkaban. The  Lestrange's, Sirius Black, Barty Crouch Jr.” A nod. “Well I wanted to break them out of there."

Tom opened his mouth to say something but Grace didn’t give him a chance to.

"I know what you're going to say but hear me out okay? I've been reading a few ...books over the summer and practicing some magic and I.. I saw this form of magic.. It's called cloning. It's basically forming a clone of a person out of magic. It doesn't have any sort of price that you have to pay and it's safe."

"I have practiced it a few times and it has worked perfectly for me. The clone can last for as long as you want them to. So, we won't need to burn down the whole place and fight the Auror's. We'll go there at night and replace them with the clones. Then we'll bring them either here or to the Malfoy Manor. I'd prefer the Malfoy Manor. Because it will be easier for Narcissa to heal them if they're there and she will be more comfortable if she wouldn't have to floo in multiple times a day"

Tom eyed her speculatively, he didn’t look like he believed her cloning spell idea. Just as she was about to argue further he sighed.

"Unfortunately, I don't see any problem with your plan. It might take a while. We will have to gather our resources and put it into action at the end of this month?"

Grace's eyes widened. She had not expected him to take her seriously because most people she knew wouldn't have. She hesitantly walked around the desk and pulled him into a hug. Tom's body froze at first but he slowly returned the hug by wrapping an arm around her back. Grace didn't notice the golden strings of the bond wrapping around the both of them as she had her face shoved in the crook of his neck but Tom did and as he did all he could do was sigh and wait for time to pass by quicker.

~Time skip brought to you by the author's lazy arse~

Today was the day that Grace would finally get to break her adoptive father and her godfather's out of Azkaban. She was standing on the floo network of the black family house getting ready to leave for Slytherin Manor. She took a deep breath and threw the floo powder onto the surface of the fireplace shouting 'Slytherin manor' making sure to say it clearly.

She arrived at the other side of the floo network and stumbled out of the fireplace tripping on her feet not noticing the hands that were waiting to catch her. Tom held her by her shoulders as she tried to regain her balance.

"Gosh, i don't think I'll ever get used to the flooing" she muttered as she stood straight on her feet, gaining her posture once more.

She looked up to see him wearing a full black suit with black gloves and raised her eyebrows.

"We're going to break people out of Azkaban not some fancy dinner.... and how are you going to function in that in case some Aurors see us?"

Tom chuckled, his voice deep.