chapter 2

~parseltongue~

&gobbledegook&

"Speech"

Thoughts

- - - - -⌲ THE NEXT DAY GRACE WOKE up at about 8:00 in the morning. She had breakfast, got ready, and then waited for professor Slytherin to arrive.

After a while of waiting professor, Slytherin finally arrived and Apparated her to King's Cross station. They walked all the way to platform 9 and then they walked through the walls between platform 9 and 10.

When she was on the other side of the wall she saw the iconic red Hogwarts train. All around the platform, she could see parents hugging their kids goodbye and she looked at the ground and fiddled with her fingers -something she did when she was nervous. She walked to the train and said goodbye to professor Slytherin.

Grace walked into the train and picked an empty compartment for herself before taking out one of her books and reading it. She was halfway through reading the 4th chapter before she was interrupted by the sound of her compartment door opening.

She looked up to see three boys and two girls enter the compartment.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. This is Blaise Zabini, that's Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinson, and Daphne Greengrass." he said in a cold voice "We couldn't find an empty compartment so I hope you don't mind us sitting here"

"Oh, that's okay go ahead. Wait- did you say Draco?!" She said remembering the boy due to her eidetic memory.

He looked at her closely before saying, "Yes, Am I supposed to know you?"

"Goodness draco, didn't think you'd forget your favourite godsibling that quick" she said with a smrik.

Draco's eyes widened before he shouted, "GRACIE!?"

she gave him a small smile and nodded.

"We missed you so much. We looked everywhere for you! Tell me where you were!!"

She quickly cast a privacy ward.

"I cast a privacy ward so none of you will be able to tell anyone outside of this compartment anything but you know that old bat Dumbledore? He killed mum and dad, then sent me to my muggle relatives. I remembered everything that happened because of my eidetic memory. I knew that I was magical. My mother's sister was a squib so she hated me because of the fact that I had magic and she did not. Anyways, I managed to get some money from my vaults and owl ordered some books to stay updated on the Wizarding World. I finally got my letter and now I'm here. The stupid old man thought I didn't know about magic so he sent professor Slytherin to give the 'Muggleborn introduction'" she explained with a scowl.

Draco was red with fury while all the other children also looked angry because Dumbledore had sent a Pureblood child to live with a muggle and a squib.

They conversed for a while and Grace asked Draco about how uncle Lucius and aunt Narcissa were to which he told her that they were fine. He also told her about how uncle Siri, uncle Rodo, uncle Rastaban, aunt Trixie and some other death eaters are in Azkaban. He told her about how Remus went into hiding and that the dark lord disappeared after all that happened. Though he did also say that the dark lord was still alive and was still giving some of the remaining inner circle members tasks to do.

Grace introduced herself to the rest of the people in the compartment and they talked about which house they wanted to be in and surprisingly all of them wanted to be in Slytherin, including Grace, they all were children of death eaters so they knew that Dumbledore had lied about how grace had 'defeated' Voldemort. They also knew about how Dumbledore had kidnapped Grace and killed the Potter's.