Thank You...

"Phil, that guy had some kind of voice changer! I swear!" he said.

He picked up a broken little black box that was now in perfect condition.

He then placed it in his mouth as he activated it. He then spoke in a deep voice.

"See! Techno! Pay attention!!" he yelled.
Techno looked at him.

Wonder why he would need one of those....
He thought.

"For some reason, he doesn't want us to know his real voice! Don't you think that's at least a little sus," he asked. Philza nodded.

"I was wondering if maybe you could try and hack into the frequencies. Maybe we can pick up his real voice somehow.." Wilbur then took it out and handed it to Phil.

"ew, your salivas all over it..." he groaned as he took a cloth and wiped it down.

Wilbur rolled his eyes as he plopped down onto the couch. He stared at the clock as he fingers twitched and he became fidgety.

After 5 minutes of silence he stood up and threw on his gear.

"Where are you going?" Techno asked.

"I'm going on patrol, its boring in here...." he then attached his mask as he placed his guns and some blades in various places.

"Fine, be careful," he huffed.

Wilbur then went towards the balcony, shut the door then jumped off.

As Wilbur glided across the rooftops, he heard a static in his ear through his comm as he heard Phil's voice coming through the other end.

"Speaker, an incident is just 2 miles way from your current location. If things get messy, I can send Blood God over.." he said.

Wilbur grinned as he continued running but more quickly, the wind starting to brush past him.

He took out his tracker and followed the directions that Phil had sent over. 

He heard some commotion to his right and swiftly changed directions.
His eyes widened as the scene was in his field of vision.

Theseus was protecting...A child?!

Theseus grunted out in pain as Wilbur looked to the other guy that was there.

Serotonin?! What the hell is he doing here?!?!

It was battle in the park, in the grassy part with a few nearby trees and some benches around.

Tommy felt every single punch this guy threw.

He didn't want to go on offense as he was trying to protect a civilian.

He needed some kind of opening or a breather.

He could hear the kids little whimpers as he blocked the man's attempted attacks to the child.

"H-hey, it's-" he yelled out in pain.

"Shhh..it's okay..it's g-"

another loud grunt of pain.

"Gonna be okay..."
the kid looked at him with eyes of worry.

Overwhelmed with pain, Tommy collapsed onto his knees, arms lazily out trying to protect the kid from harm.

Suddenly, a figure glided past him and kicked the attacker back from them. Tommy went to comfort the kid.

He talked in his deep voice due to the voice changer to the kid again.