Radio Silent

Tommy and Purpled were all geared up, on their way to the facility and just enjoying the fresh air of moonlight.

Nothing was really of bother at the moment and they wanted to take it slow for once. So many things had happened, faster than they could keep up with.

It was getting tedious, all these repeated ambushes, tasks, and fights.
It was clear that they were all struggling and how even the seniors seemed to be practically drowning in their own lives.

It had been like that for a while.

It was only just beginning to spiral and Tommy's home was on the run of falling apart once again.

It was like watching your parents slowly break and drift away from you.
Maybe they would take up an addiction or start yelling more.

It could be that they just distanced themselves or that they silently ate at the table as you gobbled down your cereal.

Whatever the case was, Tommy had to try and stop it. He wasn't going to lose.

Otherwise, he would lose them.

..........

"THESEUS LOOK OUT!"

Tommy's head whipped his head around and was suddenly met with the impact of condensed energy.

It blasted him and streaked him across a rooftop where he grabbed onto the slightly raised top to grip and hold onto.

Redirecting the impacts speed, he spun around and slid across the ground feet first this time until he reached a complete stop.

"Hello Theseus."

Serotonin. It was fucking Serotonin.
He looked at Purpled.

"And you are?"

Purpled reached into his pocket and twirled a kunai at his fingertips.

"Why don't you come here and find out?"

He bitterly threatened, swiftly hurling the knife at him.

"Now now, no need to be so hasty, after all, we both know what you're truly capable of.."

Purpled tensed for a moment, eyes wide for a moment.

With that moment of hesitation, Serotonin launched himself at Purpled and kicked him into the neighboring building.

He was rammed into the balcony and Theseus could hear a strident clunk at his metal knives bashed against the metallic railing.

"PURPLED!" Theseus yelled, Serotonin dropping in front of him, as if he were mimicking a fox .

"Don't look at me like that Theseus, he started it.."

"What about that fucking energy ball? I think you actually started it..." Tommy cursed.

"Anyway, I didn't come here to fight but seeing that my card of surprised has already been played, I'll make this quick."

Theseus unsheathed both of his daggers, twirling them at his sides and then scraping them against each other.

"My blades and I have a better idea..."
He warned.

"Settle down Theseus, or else I end Purpled's life."

Tommy flinched at the sound of that and lowered his swords a bit.
Serotonin smiled.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I simply want to propose a deal, after all your facility is practically in shambles..."

Purpled lifted his head above the railing and called out to Tommy.