Maybe In Another Life Honey

Fluff straight to angst, how fun. Well, here are the warnings-
Death
Angst

His body was still warm as he weakly reached his hand to Y/N's check, tears streamed down their face as they didn't want to believe that their husband was dying right in their arms. Almond's vision was fading in and out as a smile was left "Take care honey and please..." Almond would cough he wanted to get his message out so he used the rest of his ability to speak "Please take care of Walnut, sh-she'll need it," His words were meek and right before his death he breathed, smile... for me, Y/N would burst into a pile of tears the guilt and emotion were so overwhelming it poured right out. People pulled the two away as Y/N was still breaking down slowly, they hoped it was a bad dream but their wish wasn't true. Y/N came home with red puffy eyes as Walnut came over concerned "Nobi? Where's Papa? And why do you seem so sad?" Y/N would frown and brush Walnut's hair out of her face "A lot happened sweety but... Papa isn't here anymore.." Their lip would quiver trying to not have another breakdown as Walnut stared in shock, how can their greatest hero die? Walnut hugged Y/N and started to cry, she was still happy that they had their Nobi but the feeling of someone that raised you for all your life hurts, especially if you look up to them. Y/N would start crying again as they hugged their daughter in grief, Walnut wasn't able to let out more tears as they passed out from crying so much their Nobi would notice and take their child to their room as streaming tears were still there "Why did you have to go..." They mumbled under their breath when they left Walnuts room, Y/N would start crying again until they remembered their husband's final words, it'll take a while but when they can they'll fulfill his wish. 4 days went by as Y/N taken the title from Almond, everyone congratulated them even though there was great sorrow in the room. Y/N took care of Walnut by themself as years went by the less sad they felt but there is always that pain in their heart that stood until the day they died. Maybe in another life, we could be together with no issues, I know Walnut will be upset at my death but at least they're at the suitable age to live without me... I'm coming honey....