Chapter 4 °~Peverell-Black~°

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline.

———————————————

"Well-" not knowing what to answer, Yumi started to fidget nervously.

She was afraid of angering her new found mother and not being able to answer a simple question, sounds like something that'll make her furious.

Yumi expected a violent reaction but as soon as Cassiana noticed that it made her uncomfortable, she decided to drop the subject.

Yumi was shocked when the woman didn't react.

"It's ok sweetie, so Griphook how do we do that?"

Cassiana was being impatient.

All Cassiana wanted was to hug her daughter and tell her how much she was sorry.

"Well we need a real blood inheritance, one with the Gold pierced knife" Griphook said taking out the other blade he once showed Yumi.

Yumi was scared to the bone.

The knife was the sharpest thing that she had ever seen.

She grabbed the knife being so careful, too careful.

"It's ok sweety you can do it" Her mother's loving voice actually calmed her down.

Yumi's p.o.v

Slicing my hand.

Exactly 12 drops landed on the parchment. I swear to God, if I die of blood lost-

Words started to form once again.

The wound didn't heal as fast as before, after handing back the knife and my mom grabbing the now unjured hand inspecting it. We continued with the parchment.

———————————————

NAME
Hyumifiya Cassiana Stark

BIRTHDAY
Feb 19 20--

AGE
10

MOTHER
Cassiana Walburga Black-Snape

FATHER
Anthony Eduard Stark

GODPARENTS
Frank Longbottom*Insane
Minerva McGonagall*insane
James Potter *Deceased
Lily Evans-Potter *Deceased

GOD SIBLINGS
Neville Longbottom
Harry Potter

MAGICAL GUARDIAN
Albus Dumbledore (Forced contract)

GUARDIAN
Peper Potts

ABILITIES
Controlled Metamorphmagus (Blocked)
Fast Learning

COMPULSION
*A sense of proving herself
*Hate for Tom Marvolo Riddle
*Hating Slytherin
*Trusting Albus Dumbledore
*Hating Harry Potter
*Love potion keyed to Percy Weasley

HEIRSHIP
Black
Ravenclaw
Peverell

VAULTS
711-Black
34 853 473 300 galleons
5 043 sickle
12 ancient books
15 ancestral wands
1 curse object
310 jewelry

19-Raven Claw
60 234 galleons
123 sickles
12 Knuts
143 learning materials
1 jewelry

3-Peverell
1 007 783 130 galleons
67 ancient artifacts

PROPERTY
Ravenclaw common room(Hogwarts)
Swener castle (England)
Peverell House (Philippines)
Peverell castle (Scotland)
#13 Grimmauld palace
Alexander ancestral house (London)

CONTRACTS
*Soul bound
*Marriage contract between Percy Weasley and Hyumifiya Stark
(Agreement between M. Weasley and A Dumbledore)

———————————————

A gasp of shock left my mom as she looked at half of the parchment.

"How did peverell and Ravenclaw get in her blood line?" She asked looking doubtful as if she just read a fantasy story from a children's book.

Griphook looked at me then my mom, clapping his hands, a rather old book appeared. He opened it.

"Ah let see"turning the pages he stopped on one of the middle pages. Clearing his voice he started to read.

"Ah it's here- One of the peverell brothers had a son, whom he passed the cloak to." Stopping to go to the next page . "The son who was not named for his safety had 2 daughters, Lolithe and Zenalli Peverell. Peverell, Lolithe married one of the Potter's while Peverell, Zenalli married a muggle man who goes by the name Stark."

This time I was the one who got surprised. My mum who also got surprised decided to just be quiet.

"Years passed and Rowena Ravenclaw's youngest daughter Ellaina Ravenclaw married a decendant of peverell and stark, Adamson Stark. "

"So he was of wizarding bloodline after all" my mum said barely even a whisper.

"I believe that concludes it, if you must know Adamson Stark is one of Tony Stark's greater grandfathers.

"Ok let's move on" she seemed to be on a hurry to move to another topic. Grabbing the parchment once again she browed lower.

Her happy eyes which was tainted of anger when Tony was mentioned started to light up in a much brighter fury when she reached something called compulsion and I think was contract.

Mum almost crumpled the paper.

"Pls EXPLAIN to me why my 10 year old daughter has a love potion keyed to a stupid weasel and a bloody marriage contract set by the old git!"fury evident on her voice

Griphook flinched, unnoticed by my mother but not in my watchful eye.

"I believed it was a set up by Dumbledore when she was 1-"

"ONE?! THAT BLOODY WORSE!"

Worried for the goblin I grabbed her hand, she was really close to make the table fly to the wall.

"GET EVERYTHING OFF OF HER! MONEY IS NOT A PROBLEM" she finished

Holding my hand, we trailed the goblin which he led us to a room.

A man with slightly long fiery hair was seen standing, almost as if he was already waiting.

"Hello little one" he said crouching to my height.

"Break all of the compulsion, contracts and blocks from him Bill" Griphook said

The guy- no Bill stared at Griphook then back at me.

"Right! Mrs Black-Snape pls exit the circle, you don't want to get to much removal magic on your system"

Hesitant but trusting, mom let go of my hand ushing me to Bill.

"Hi little one, My name is Bill Weasley.
What's your name?"

That made me think- should I tell him my name? Stark- no, not Stark.

"Um, my name is Yumi. Hyumifiya Cassiana Peverell-Black" I said hesitant but content.

A gleam of awe was shown in his eyes.

"Very well then," He carried me into his shoulder making me yelp a little bit.

"Ok let's start"

———————————————

DUN DUN DUN!

Another daily update brought to you by my crippling depression ✨

Hope you guys liked this chapter

-Hazel💕

957 words