Chapter 12 →My 1st year←

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline

—————————————
Yumi's p o.v

After the sorting and feast, Dumbledore actually tried to insult us with a few hidden words that I've read on an old book.

I believe he called us 'dumb servants' and something with "you" and "kneel" which was really weird.

He caught my eyes from the table before I left with the prefects. He stared and all of a sudden-

THE HELL?!

This mother fucker winked at me- eww.

I smiled to disguise my disgust and dis belief.

I felt a shiver on my spine and a sudden pounding from my head.

Just before my head was about to feel like it was splitting open, Papa knocked on the table which distracted the goat.

I immediately ran to catch up to the first years.

As we headed to the tower a girl named Florence Datze talked to me.

My heart was still pounding from the nervousness and disgust but I was able to talk as if nothing was bothering me.

A  series of stair later we reached the entrance to the Ravenclaw Tower.

We were also told that a riddle was needed to be answered to go inside the common room.

A perfect answered for us even though I knew the answer. The truth is- I'm terrified of this knew environment. I feel nervous all the time specially since the old goat seemed to be a pedophile. Rrrr.... I shivered from the thoughts once again.

Going to a magical school seems to be the last place to get social anxiety.

We went inside as the gray lady swinged open.

The Common room was stunning.

"Good day students" some were startled

A small guy the resembles the height of a goblin walked towards us.

He told us about him being head of house, rules and girls are on the left while boys are on the right in terms of dormitory.

Tired like everyone else I made my way towards the left.

More stairs welcomed us.

Me and Florence strolled through the corridor, stopping at a sign with our names.

There were 6 new Ravenclaws and it was mentioned earlier that each room only has 2 for the respect in privacy and the never ending books we always carry, which was so true-

Our names were carved at the door.

Slowly we entered, Florence was behind me her head trying to peak.