Chapter 11 ×\The sorting hat/×

I do not own Marvel or Harry Potter but I did make Yumi Stark and this awful plotline

———————————————

The 3 of them started to make plans about the years that they'll be sharing at Hogwarts.

Yumi mentioned about trying to recreate the spell from the book she read.

Fred and George immediately remembered that they also had a copy of it. It was a very old copy on their father's office piles which was located on the basement. They agreed to help, but only if  she helps them with making prank materials. It was their long awaited dream after all.

For now the twins' target it their brother Percy Weasley.

That name sounds awfully familiar...She taught.

A few more minutes later someone called Lee joined them.

They genuinely enjoyed each other's company, specially with the twins' jokes and undying humor.

Another hour came by and a lady with sweets walked and knocked on the compartment door.

"Anything from the trolly dears?"

Grabbing her hand bag, Yumi took out a few galleons. The boys looked at her as if he just pulled out a diamond, their eyes bulged as she bought a lot of candy mostly cauldron cakes and chocolate frogs.

The lady looked very thankful and the boys looked like they just been handed a hand full of treasure.

Yumi laughed her butt off as the boys thanked her with their hearts content.

As the compartment was filled once again with laughter and endless joy, the ride to Hogwarts got shorter and shorter.

▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤█▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄◢◤
██▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══

The train stopped.

A prefect went on yelling outside for students to leave their things for it will be taken to their room after the feast.

" 'irst y'rs! Ver er' " A very large guy said. His body was large and bulging, his right hand carried a large ass lamp bigger that his head despite his size.

"No m'r than 3!" They were instructed to head over to the dock and ride a very small and wiggly boat.

As you guessed it Lee , Fred, George and Yumi rode together.

The boats started to move.

A series of gasps and amazement were  released in the air.

Yumi's mouth fell agape. Sure Tony was a millionaire- no a billionaire. He lives in a mansion and has expensive looking homes across the planet yet this was the most stunning thing that she ever seen.

The moonlight shown proudly on the clear but slightly darken water. The reflection of the castle on the water added to the aesthetic feel of the whole place.

About half the journey the giant actually had to yell at them to bow their head so that they don't get caught on a vine that was hanging off the edge of a bridge.

At some point a boy named Aris actually fell and a giant squid actually had to get him. Some felt terrified while other tried to high five the squid.

Slowly but surely they reached land.

As the children came down the giant spoke.

"Ello! Em Hogw'rts' gate keep'r, my name is 'Agrid"