Ran X Reader

•Being used is never a good feeling, but unfortunately, it can happen

𝘛𝘸: 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨,𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦,𝘝𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴,𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Ran Haitani is a man with a tainted background,considering that he's an executive of Japan's worst criminal organization 'Bonten'.

He's involved in the murder of countless people regardless if they were innocent or not, drugs,corruption,torture, he has committed various of crimes and is even untouchable by the government & police.

But love made you blind.

You met him in a bar when you were out drinking with your friends, despite not knowing anything about him you fell in love because of his romantic demeanour, sweet talks, handsome face and the way he would look at you, the very first time you saw him you felt butterflies in your stomach.

Ran also took a liking to you, even after knowing his profession your feelings for Ran didn't change.So when he asked you out, without hesitation with a smile you said 'yes'. But you should've known better.

After 6 months of dating you moved in with Ran, everything was great, your relationship had it's ups and downs yet you two always managed to reconcile after a fight.

Ran is attractive, his charms could make any girl swoon over him in a matter of seconds. You knew Ran has a large fanbase of females wanting to get their hands on him.Yes, it made you insecure and jealous but Ran was always there to remind you that 'he was yours and you were his' and you found comfort in his words.

Yet, how did things turn out this way?

You've been suspecting he was that he was cheating on you, he comes home late this past weeks and somedays he doesn't come home at all everytime you asked him the reason his response would always be the same 'business' he said. You knew that wasn't the case, each time you'd welcome him home with an embrace you would notice the smell of another woman lingering around him. Yet you still believed him convincing yourself that Ran wouldn't do this to you and this was just you being paranoid and overthinking.

After witnessing him making out with another woman in his car, you weren't so sure what to believe in anymore. Your whole world crumbled in that moment, letting go of the umbrella that was shielding you from the rain you walked towards Ran's car with rage.

Knocking harshly on the window of the vehicle you screamed Ran's name. The woman and Ran stopped what they were doing he was pissed because someone had interrupted him but after realising that it was you his eyes widened.

"RAN HAITANI, GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING CAR AND EXPLAIN THIS TO ME."

You were angry, after all you've been through he did this to you? What was the reason that he had to seek another woman to fill his desires? were you not enough?

After stepping out of the car Ran and the woman he was with was now face to face with you.

"Ran baby, who's this filthy girl? "The girl who was with ran questions him while clinging to his arm.

"Me? Filthy take a loom at yourself bitch."You glared at the both of them.

"R-ran how long have you b-been doing this to me?"-Y/N

"Woah the poor girl looks hurt HAHAHA This is my first hook up with Ran by the way. Dude, seriously how much is your body count. " -The girl

"I lost count." Ran proclaimed with a smirk, no remorse in his eyes whatsoever.

"Listen here Y/N, I only viewed you as a tool used for pleasure. I kept you around but the treatment I gave you was the same thing I gave to my other hoes."-Ran

"I was planning on keeping you a little longer. It's a shame you found out sooner than expected, oh well. Me and this lovely lady by my side are gonna finish where we left of and you Y/N pack your things and move out of my house I have no use for you anymore. You better be gone before I come home or else you're dead." He said in a mocking tone as he walked away with the girl he was with proceeding to continue what they were doing.

"All this time everything was a lie? I was just being exploited?haha I'm so stupid for not even realising."