Chifuyu X Reader

FLUFF
just some comfort for ya'll chifuyu stans

You had a bad day, school works piled up, your friends didn't listen to your troubles and your parents decided to stack up your problems even more by arguing and downgrading you.

After the argument with your parents escalated to a full on argument you walked out of your house.

Hands in the pockets of your hoodie you roamed around the empty night streets of Shibuya with no destination in mind.

But after a few minutes of walking you found yourself in front of someone's apartment that you recognized it immediately. Ringing the doorbell you waited.

You heard footsteps cascading towards the door and unlocking it, it opened to reveal your boyfriend.

You just wanted to relax and disappear from this world but one thing or person was always there and giving you hope and will to live.

Chifuyu Matsuno, your boyfriend that you could count on, he was that someone you needed and have in your life.

The front part of his hair was tied in a knot and his left hand held the manga he was reading before you came.

After seeing his face you couldn't contain your tears any longer. You hugged him and buried your face in the crook of his neck, staining his clothes with your tears in the process.

Chifuyu was shocked to see you visiting him this late at night. His heart broke at the sight of you breaking down in front of him,he hugged you back and gently petted your hair.

"Let's go inside, tell me what happened. M'kay?"
He said softly as he cupped your face and gently wiped the tears that fell from your eyes.

Nodding you followed him inside his apartment he grabbed your hand as he lead you to his bedroom.

"Sit on the bed,Are you hungry?Should I get food."

Shaking your head you sat on his bed and tugged the sleeves of his jacket motioning for him to also sit down.

"What happened?" He questions.

You started tearing up again and this time chifuyu hugged you as you climed onto his lap and hugged him back.

"Family,friends and school..."You whispered gently.

"Were they being assholes again?"

"yeah..."

"It's okay. I'll listen, take your time."

"thank you fuyu...i love you."

"hm,I love you too."

______________________________________

After telling him your worries and problems you felt a lot better but you still didn't wanna go home.

Chifuyu understood what you were thinking.

"You can stay here for the night you know." He said while scratching the back of his neck as a blush was displayed in his face.

"Is it okay with you?"

"Dummy, of course it's okay.You sleep on the bed, I'll take the couch."

"Why won't you sleep with me?..."

"HUH? What are you saying? It's not normal for a man and a woman to share the same bed."

"I'm okay with sleeping with you. I know Chifuyu won't do anything to me.So sleep by my side, okay? "

He knew that you weren't implying anything when you said that but he's a man after all so he couldn't help but have those 'thoughts'.

He sighs in defeat and slowly made his way to you getting under the covers he shifted and faced away from you, too embarrassed about the situation.

He closed his eyes and felt tiny hands snake up to his waists and a warm feeling in his back.

"Goodnight fuyu."

"Goodnight Y/N."