Precious Day

Hello people... First of all a big sorry for getting vanished from here but as many of you are aware about my health issues. I had slipped into depression and it took a lot of time to recover from it. Lately I've been diagnosed with migraine and eyesight issues. But I'll try my best to be regular. Please bear with me keep supporting and remember in your prayers.
######

Happy reading

******

Laying down on her bed with her eyes glued to her phone Mukti was scrolling down to look at the pictures of the awesome day that she had spent with her brother and her friend. Some really weird selfies, some cool ones and some candid pictures.

She had taken so many of them that the memory of her phone must have used more than half of it's space today.

As she scrolled she started thinking of the day from the morning till the night. They had started with playing the X Box at home followed by her own foolishness.

Then they left home only to reach the amusement park the Essel World, although Mukti wanted to visit Imagica the Theme Park but the travelling distance would consume their lot of time so Cabir suggested the latter place.

Mukti had been there many times with her friends but it was a first with her lost in his world lonely brother, she taught that the aura of the place might change his brother, maybe he'll enjoy and laugh out his lungs, but in vain, Manik did accompany Mukti and Cabir in almost all the rides but not that he was screaming or screeching whilst riding. But yes he gave some smiles in between so as to not let his sister down and the picture in her phone gave the proof of it.

Mukti sighed seeing one of the pics where the trio were in the ride, she and Cabir made those silly pouts while her brother just curved the corner of his lips.

She knew that he did it all for her.

Following the pic was one from the water kingdom which they visited next, where Manik was in the pool and Cabir had just slid down from the slide and he climbed on Manik's back like a kid. It was a candid pic shot by her.

She had captured lots of pics today or to be said she had collected lots of memories to cherish for a lifetime, specially when she'll be away from home for month's.

Changing in their clothes they next visited the Hiranandani gardens for go-karting, as Mukti needed some really alone and peace time with her brother, she was tired of the fan following that her brother carries, they had visited two places and his fans were constantly behind the latter due to which they had to leave both the places in a haste specially the water park, it's not that she doesn't like his fan following infact she's proud of it but today was her day and that was pissing her off.

So go-karting was the best idea coz there are hardly few people's there on the tracks.

After an hour of go- kart Mukti was really hungry and Manik was of not in a mood to drive anymore so he handed over cabir the keys of his favourite black colour BMW sports car, he had a variety of cars but this one was special for him, he never drove it often infact it was kept park in one of his garage and he would ride it out only on special days or special occasions and today it was special for Mukti so he decided to ride it.

No one knew or understood as to why that particular car was so special for him that he didn't allow anyone to drive it.

"One scratch on it and you'll be beaten black and blue by me" Manik warned Cabir popping the car keys to him and moved towards the passanger seat.

"Whattt ??? are you serious bro" Cabir questioned full of surprise catching the keys that had lately been popped towards him.