Malhotra's

Sorry for the late update guys...
Guys please leave some comments.
ainaessence ElavKurdi R_kaura12 thank you guys you'll are the first ones to comment. Thanks a lot..🙏
-----------

Happy reading
**************

Malhotra Mansion

After a tough emotional fight with himself he entered back to his room, moving to the washroom he got fresh and came out

After a tough emotional fight with himself he entered back to his room, moving to the washroom he got fresh and came out . Opening the closet he took his vest and tracks and changing it he moved up to the gym which is on the 2nd floor of the mansion. After a good workout session of cardio and lifting he got back to his room to take a bath  much needed after the workout. After a relaxing shower he got ready for his office, gelling his hairs, setting his watch and applying his cologne he's all ready in his casual outfit looking hot every bit of it, it's not that he doesn't wears formals but it's just that he wears them only when he has a business meeting or a conference or an official lunch or dinner. And today luckily he doesn't has one.

Manik Malhotra

A droolworthy boy with perfect looks, great physique and a sexy height

A droolworthy boy with perfect looks, great physique and a sexy height. In short a Greek God who makes thousands of girls skip their heartbeat just with his charming smile which is rare. 33 year old the only heir of Malhotra Enterprises. A great businessman coz his father always wanted him to be one.
A wonderful Musician as well coz music is his passion. Balances both the things really well. Arogant and rude for those who are bad but sweet and caring for family, friends and his fan's. Has trust issues with women but respects them. He thinks trusting someone and respecting are totally two different things. He has a past which haunts him everyday. Music is the thing which brings him peace and he smiles purely to his fullest while playing his music.

Author's pov:

Although the office is just 20 min away from the mansion which starts at 9 am and it's just 7.30 am. Still he tries to leave early every morning and get back late at night (notice the word tries) in which he fails eventually coz the lady of his life doesn't leave him with any option than to get back home on time. He thinks that being away from home might help him forget his past but has it really helped him out. And the question remains unanswered even after a long time of four years.