The Boss😎

Sorry for the late update guys, I was really upset and disturbed with the sad demise of Sushant Singh Rajput due to which I couldn't concentrate on writing. God better knows what he was going through that made him take such a drastic step. May he RIP. Life is very precious guys and suicide is not a solution to any problem, so guys if you are disturbed so please open up to you near one's whoever it may be your parents, your partner or your friend and if you don't have anyone so you can talk to me I'm always available anytime so please guys do open up instead of keeping it in your heart and building it up inside.

And a humble request guys please don't be a silent reader 🙏 please leave your comments and votes they're really precious. And follow me guys.

Ignore my mistakes please.

-----------------

Happy reading

**********

Unaware of what is coming in her way and where this new journey of her life would take her she knocked on the door to which she received a reply from inside "Yes!!! Come In" She opened the door just to get shocked. It's all dark inside, there isn't a ray of light in the cabin. She is confused and hesitant as it is dark but still she stepped forward and step something coz of which she was about to fall but she balanced herself, she digged in her bag searching for her phone which could enlighten the place so that she can see the place where she is standing. Taking out her phone from the bag she turned on the flashlight and started to look for the switch board which she found was on the left wall beside the cabin door. She switched on the lights and there he was sitting on his chair facing his back to her. The place was a mess almost all the things on the floor.
Before she could speak. Without turning the man on the boss chair spoke.

Manik : Wah ramesh boht jaldi coffee le aae, abhi to call kiya tha maine.

Seher : But Sir you already had two.

On hearing the female voice in his cabin he turned around.

Manik : Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?

While she was busy picking up the things from the floor.

Manik : (standing from the chair) I asked you something Miss..

Seher : (standing up straight and looking in his eyes) Seher....Seher Baig... I'm...

Before she could complete the door of the cabin flung opened and Cabir walked in. While she continued to pick up things.

Cabir : Seher let it be....You don't have to do this... Ramesh must be on his way... Wo utha lega.

Seher : No Cabir it's fine... And waise bhi the workplace should be clean and tidy tabhi kaam me dil lagta hai (putting back everything on the table)

Manik : Cabir.... who is she and what is she doing here (raising eyebrows and folding arms in front of his chest)

Cabir : Relax!!! Manik.... she's Seher your new PA.

Manik : (gritting his teeth) Cabir not again! Seriously..... just look at her (looking at her head to toe) will she survive?