City of Dreams!

Hey guys here I'm with the first chapter of my story. Just a piece of information, I respect all religions and don't intend to offend any religion or it's rituals all the characters in the story are just fictious and purely my imagination so please read it as a fiction and sorry if I hurt someone unintentionally.

Note: The characters of the story will be revealed as the story unfolds.
----------------------------

Happy reading

***************

"It's never too late to focus on your Dreams."

We all have dreams ,aspirations and goals in life. But the question is to which extent can we or do we go to achieve them. Do we've that determination to make those dreams come true. Dreams!!! They don't come alone infact they come with a package of do's , don't and sacrifices etc. Sometimes it doesn't ask for anything but at times we've to a pay a big amount for it, not that in cash but yeah those things which matter to us maybe either our loved ones or sometimes they even take a part of ourself leaving us behind incomplete. Some of us are ready to pay for it while some pull back so as to not lose anything or anyone against their dreams and aspirations. It's upto us what choice we make because it plays a crucial role in one's life as well as the one's connected to the person. Truth be told dreams and aspirations are the aspects in our lives that keep us motivated and help us struggle in this competitive world. Goals come and go or even change but dreams they last forever. Dreams are hard to achieve and if they come easily then that's definitely not the right path. People always try to back you with their words that you cannot or you won't be able to do this but you got to believe in yourself because everything is possible to everyone. Whatever said and done dreams don't come true easily but hard work will help seal the deal.

Mumbai The City of Dreams!!!

Hundreds of people come here everyday with the hope of fulfilling their dreams. Some of them who are really lucky succeed and some of them strive hard to get till their aspirations while the others unfortunately unlucky they just get back to their originality from where they belong. Ask a person who is born and bought up in this city how he / she feels to leave this city and settle down in some other part of the country and ask the same person how it feels to get back to this place. They'll have no words to express the joy and happiness.

Same is the case with Seher who is born and bought up in this city. She never even dreamt of leaving this place and moving somewhere else but for some reasons her life took her to a totally new city Delhi. She adjusted there but there was always something missing and incomplete there. But life is unpredictable it gives you lemons when you ask for sweets and that's why she's back to her birth place fighting back and giving life a tough competition.

But what about them those who reside here and can't escape from here even if they want to, Maybe because of pursuing dreams of their parents or achieving name in the society or responsibilities etc. Ask them how does it feels to live here. Live in this place where you do belong but still you don't. The feeling of being alone even in the crowdiest place , achieving everything yet having nothing and the counting goes on. Life is a real struggle for people like them. Living every moment in sorrow or a fear that what life might show in the next minute. Messed up with questions and yet not getting any answers

Since childhood till date it has always been a tough time for him to survive in this city.Because life has always been unfair to him. Ask Manik how does it feel to live in this city which has always been brutal to him. More than giving this place has always snatched away precious pearls from him.But still he has to survive here if not for himself than for his family and the one's who love him , the one's for whom he holds more love than he holds hatred for this city. But still he's leaving here with anger filled within him and with no choice of accepting whatever ups and downs life is giving. He is neither giving it back nor fighting for a better future. That's what he thinks life is all about.

Author's pov :

But how much right is it to hold hatred for a place in your heart. Is it justified to hold the place responsible for the loss or the scars that you've received??? Because as far as destiny is concerned wherever you maybe or whatever you do it reaches to you in the best or the harshest way possible. But that's life I guess and we got to deal with it, now it depends on us what way we choose , do we sit back and watch it or we stand strong and give it back in the best possible way we can.

So let's have a look how Seher and Manik are dealing with the lemons that life has given them. Will they be able to give a tough fight and come out shinning and winning or will they lose hopes and surrender to it even without giving it a chance. Let's see what life , destiny and this city has for them in it's bag.

To be continued.....

Ok guys I know it wasn't a big one but this outline was really needed so as to make you guys understand the concept of this story .

So guys here's the first chapter please tell me how it was.

Please press the star button and leave your comments.

Possitive or negative all comments are accepted.

And any queries regarding anything which you didn't understand please feel free to ask I'll answer all your questions.

Thanks for reading

#okthanksbye