Just another Frerard fanfic

From Gerards POV

            “AHH I’m gonna die” I hear Frank scream through the house. I only being half dressed quickly wrap a towel around my waist and scurry through the hall to see Frank and Ray playing some ridiculous video game. I sigh with relief “Your brains are going to rot out you know” I say smugly. Frank looks into my eyes and says “I know” in a high pitched giggle. Ray nods to his comment and they go back to playing. I turn around and head back to the bathroom where I was getting dressed. “You guys better be ready when I get out there” I yell down the hall, Ray replies with “We will” in a sarcastic tone. I quickly get ready and go out to see them still playing the game. “What did I say?” I say annoyed, Frank and Ray quickly hop up from the couch and run to get ready. “We have to be at the CD signing on time” I say frustrated, Then I notice..where is Mikey?

     I call his cell no answer, “Hes probably already there” I mutter to myself. Thirty minutes pass and still no sign of Ray or Frank so I head back to the bedroom. Ray is done walking past me and Franks taking a shower. I walk in and say “Hurry up we must go”, Just then he steps out of the shower and he looks at me and says “At least shut the door”. I quickly do as told and just stand there silently. “Haven’t you ever seen a grown man naked before, relax” Frank says to me. I think to myself “Well duh I have, but I have never gotten this feeling before..It’s like I’m attracted to him..no no..thats impossible”. Frank throws a towel at me and brings me back to reality. I shake my head and look at him, before I could say anything he leans in and kisses me. I feel his wet hair trickle upon my forehead, his soft plump lips like a dream of sorts. He then pulls away and says “We can’t be late to the CD signing” and acts like nothing ever happened.