The signing

Once Frank gets ready we head out the door and barely make it on time. MIkey is there with an annoyed look on his face " Where were you guys". I wish I could of told him what happened with Frank but I know its not the time or place. "Sorry I was just taking a long shower" I say covering for Frank and Ray. Mikey leads us into a room to four chairs and a long table. "This is where we are going to be for the next five hours" he says with a smirk. Frank sighs and says "Let the show begin". 

*30 minutes later*

"Are we done yet" Frank whines

"Frank, its only been half an hour" I say calmly

" nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" he starts to whine again.

I turn to him and say "Lets go get a quick bite to eat" and we leave the table. Leaving Mikey with a pissed of look on his face and Ray confused. We head on over to a pizza place and order it to go. Frank goes to the bathroom and asks me to come with, so I nervously walk behind him. He leads me into a empty stall and he starts to talk.

"You know what happened this morning" he says in a shushed tone. I nod in agreement scared to hear what he might say next. He opens his mouth the speak again "Gee, we both know what went on wasn't a brotherly kiss". I just stare into his eyes, "And I think I may love you, but we can't let this interfere with the band okay". I smile and say " Like nothing ever happened, now lets go eat".