《 𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(5)

It had been a few days.

Curled up on your bed.

You knew the news would come soon.

  You just didn't know.

You didn't know that your life would end a lot sooner than you thought it would.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Earlier that week~

"Ms Llana, I'm afraid... I'm afraid the prognosis isn't good."

You laugh "tell me doc, when did we ever expect the prognosis to be good? I've been suffering from 3 different terminal illnesses from when I was 15... dare say. what's the date that shall be marking my headstone?"

Your doctor shook her head. "Llana, I can't belive how you're taking this... you need to be serious!!" 

"fine.. fine" You sit up in your chair and fold your hands neatly on your lap. 

"Alright. Here you go-" your doctor takes a deep breath and exhales. "You're charts are showing, that at the rate you're cancer is progressing, adding to your other illnesses. That you most likely won't survive till the end of the year."

You smile. "Holy shit that's good, honestly. With the way treatment has been going the last few months, I'm suprised I'd make it even that far."

"Llana" your doctor stands up, "you're not taking this well. You're in shock,"

"I'm fine. I'm going home now... okay..?"

~Present Day~

You roll over and pick up your phone. 

3 days have passed.

3 days without you eating.

3 days without talking to anyone.

3 days that you have known that you're going to die.

You hadn't talked to the one person that you actually needed to talk to, becuase you knew he was going through the same things himself.

But you needed to. 

You needed contact with someone.

You needed someone who understood.

You click on his name, the phone ringing.

Making sure you don't look like absoulute shit, you leave the camera facing the dark.

"llana?"

That voice. 

The one so similar to yours.

It made you brake. 

"C-Corpse" you say holding in your sobs. 

"Llana? Are you okay?" you could hear the urgency in his voice, he knew something was wrong.

"I-..." 

You take a deep breath.

"Corpse... I'm dying."

You heard silence on the other end.

"Shit... I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have called you.. you probably have your own st-"

"What's your address?"

"Excuse me?" the question took you by suprise.

"Your address Llana... please"

You rattled it off to him, and you heard him moving through the phone. 

Water running, footsteps, rustling of objects.

"I'll be there Llana. Sit tight," and then he was gone

You stared at your phone, the screen now black.

It took you a few seconds to process what was happening. 

"Oh"

"My"

"Gawd"

You jump from your bed and rush in the shower, quickly washing yourself. You throw your hair into a quick braid and get dressed. 

An oversized Tshirt and fishnets... simply because you couldn't manage anything else. You brushed your teeth, and as soon as you set the toothbrush down on your counter you heard a knock at the door.