《 𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(12)

------------------

Corpse POV

------------------

Streetlights reflected off of Llana's sunglasses, why she would be wearing them at night you'd never know, but you couldn't say anything yourself.

Dressed in black jeans, and a black hoodie, your favourite beanie and a mask, only your eyes were showing through a veil of your hair. 

"Corpse?"

"Yeah Llana?"

"If this makes you... uncomfortable in any way, you'll let me know right?"

"Of course Llana, and I'm fine... just it'll take a bit to get used to."

Reaching beside you, you lock your fingers in with hers and continue walking down the street, watching people rush here and there, and strolling into every thrift store she comes across. 

"Ooooh, Corpse look at that!"

Glancing to the left, you see what Llana was pointing at, it was a massive thrift store, almost mall-like in size.

"Do you wanna go in it?" you ask

"I mean... I don't want y-"

"Llana, babe. I'm fine"

Her face lights up like the sky on the fourth of July

"Okie-doodles!! Let's go!"

She walks forward, pulling you behind her and heads straight to the men's section..?

"Llana... I think the chicks section is-"

"Oh hush, you know I wear mostly men's clothes. Haven't to stopped to wonder why all your hoodies have gone missing?"

Damn

You hadn't known each other for very long

you were in this weird stage between friendship and flirting and a relationship

but she skipped to the stealing clothes phase?

you didn't mind it of course

It just made you laugh, because you've been  searching for those hoodies for a while, thinking that you'd lost them

"Oh. My. GAWD."

Snapping yourself out of your trance, you glance up to see Llana holding an old Unus Annus t-shirt

"I tried so hard to get one of these, but they sold out in like seconds??? How could someone throw this amazing masterpiece away??" 

You shrug and start flipping through the racks, not seeing much that interested you, you glance back at Llana to see her admiring you.  She giggles.

"What is it?" you ask

"Nothing... it's just you look so normal"