《 𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(7)

The two of you had migrated over to your couch.

Corpse sat at one end facing you whilst you sat on the other, head down fiddling with the numerous rings you had on your fingers.

Your legs were in front of you, slightly bent, and Corpse placed his hand on your calf.

"So," he said, "What are you gonna do now?"

You glanced up, out of all of that you didn't expect to hear those words come out of his mouth, and your lips curled in a smile. "I wanna do everything I wasn't supposed to do and wasn't allowed to do, I wanna travel the world, visit New York City, I just wanna say 'fuck it', honestly."

"Okay, then do that"

"I want you to come with me-" The words left your mouth before you even thought them through, you looked at him and he was blushing.

He took his mask off, for the first time since he'd been here. An hour had passed, and honestly, you didn't know how he breathed in that thing.

"Alrighty, let's book a plane ride to NYC"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'd booked 1st class, obviously, but even with the extra space you could tell that Corpse was anxious, his leg was bouncing and he kept on adjusting his rings.

You place your hand on his thigh and his head snaps towards you, you take it off as a reaction, but he takes your hand back and intertwines your fingers with his. His breathing was ragged, but you leaned towards him and kissed his shoulder, then laid your head on it.

Let's just say you had a feeling it was gonna be a rough flight.

Takeoff was fine, and once the plane steadied in the air you pulled down the table and pulled out your laptop.

"What are you working on?" Corpse's voice was muffled through the mask, but you could make it out just fine. 

"My autobiography... I figured If I die soon, why not let my life be known for all to see? I actually started working on it last year, but I stopped when... stuff happened."

Corpse adjusted the beanie on his head, and leaned close to you, "Do you mind if I read it?"

"Not right now, alright?" You kissed him on the nose, "maybe when I'm closer to the end."

"Of the book? Or your life?" Corpse places a hand on your thigh.

You smile, "Depends on how it goes."