《 𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(6)

Tears are the words

That the heart can't express

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You stand in front of the door.

 Your heart is racing

Peering through the peep-hole, you see a person.

He's wearing a mask and has curly black hair covering most of his face.

"Llana. I'm getting kinda anxious out here so if you could let me in that would be great."

You gasp and unlock your door. Opening it, you peer out from behind and then open it fully.

"I didn't think you were actually real."

The words left your mouth and Corpse walked forward embracing you in a long hug.

You didn't even realize you were crying until you pulled away from him and saw the dark fabric spots on his t-shirt.

"Lemme close the door real quick," you duck behind him and close the door, redoing all the locks.

You caught him glancing at them... all 7.

"Paranoid?" his gruff voice cut through the silence

"Only slightly" you respond, but that was a story for another time.

Just at that moment, you remembered why he was there. 

Your demeanor changed instantly and you backed against the wall. 

Slumping to the ground, you brought your head to your knees and felt more tears running down your face. 

"I'm sorry." You manage to choke out, "I shouldn't have told you... you have your own shit to-"

"I swear Llana, say that one more time and we're gonna have words." 

You glance up and Corpse is sitting in front of you, sitting criss-cross and his hands resting in his lap.

You look him up and down, soaking it in. Even though you know you shouldn't, you wanted to memorize every inch of him before he had to leave again. 

His was thin... his arms and hand pale and veiny.

He'd brushed his hair back a little, and you could see parts of his eyes, they were bloodshot, but you could tell he was looking at you intensely.

You reached your hand forward towards his face, and he flinched slightly but didn't object to you touching his hair. 

It was soft... and thicker than you expected it to be.

Your hair used to be like that, but now it was dry and brittle, you honestly couldn't tell if that was from the excessive dying of it or the numerous medications. 

Corpse yet again pulled you close, his breath warm in your ear. 

"I understand." he says

"You don't have to say anything, but I understand the pain. I understand how it feels. I'll help you get through this okay? We'll work through it, together."

You lift your head up and look him in the eyes, before you even realized what was happening, he pulled down his mask and kissed you softly on the lips.

"Promise me Llana, promise me that you'll fight. That you'll go to the very end. That what stopped me won't stop you from making this time you have left worth it okay? Do it for me, and hell If you won't do it for me... do it for yourself."

"I promise... Corpse, I really do"