Part 4 Tension and Lies

Tension fills the room as the squad anxiously waits for an explanation.

W-what do you mean sora...? Light asked while stammering.

I mean why is there so much arguing in here and why is Alex Death staring you guys! Sora Snapped back.

Hey you don't question things in here Sora!! Levi shouted.

Soon the whole squad was at war leaving Light to his thoughts...His very Dark thoughts.

Light's POV
.
.
.
Is this my fault...Why is everyone arguing...Why did Levi get so defensive when I said not to tell anyone? I just don't want anyone to know yet plus I have my reasons! I'm aloud to make decisions in this relationship!....Aren't I?

This really is my fault..Why was he so mad about it it's not like I lied and said we aren't together how stupid is that?! Plus I'm his...Girlfriend technically..But to him I'm his boyfriend and he'll never know...I Hope he never knows.
.
.
.
.
Out of Light's POV
.
.
.
Shut up Charli You don't know anything! Alex shouted at her.

EVERYONE SHUT UP! Light yelled.

Silence
If you guys wanna argue that's fine just not here!...Not with me around...If you really wanna know what's going on then Alex found me and Levi making out. Light said.

But still...Silence...Until

Woohoo! I knew you could score him light! Levi can't score anyone with his attitude. I'm surprised you even like him! Charli said as she rolled her eyes.

Silence but soon everyone started getting back to normal.

Okay but like you two are cute together kinda like Sora and I the soft and tough one of course light is the soft one. Jaxx Joked. Hey! I'm not the soft one you are you big baby! Sora replied. Oh really I didn't hear that last night. Jaxx said with a devious smile.

Sora looked at Jaxx for a moment then pulled him into his room locking his door.

Just be quiet in there! The rest of the squad yelled. Anyways Alex how did you open my door it was locked...And still is! Levi asked. Well for one if you plan on doing it here I suggest getting a new door knob because your door knob broke a few months ago while you were grocery shopping bro. Alex replied.
Flashback to a few months ago (day the lock broke)
.
.
.
Okay see ya Levi! Don't forget about my gummy worms! Alex shouted. Or my Giant Gummy Bear! Light added.
Everyone looks at light and rolls their eyes because he ALWAYS gets the Giant Gummy Bears shortly after the eye rolling Levi leaves.
the squad gets up to chaos,starting with a pillow fight because Alex hit Sora with a pillow in the head. After a while they played truth or dare Jaxx got dare and had to go in Levi's room.

I don't wanna go in here! He got Demons guys! Jaxx said very scared. Yeah we know that's why we dared you too ya big baby. Sora replied. You called me daddy last night Sora I think I can handle your big mouth if I wanted too. Jaxx said winking. He can be such a daddy sometimes...I MEAN BABY. Jaxx snickered and tried to open Levi's door...JIGGLE JIGGLE...It was locked.

Damn Levi so tired of him locking the door on us! Alex said. Jaxx pulled out a knife and took off the lock like an idiot. So they had to get Levi a new doorknob too bad the one they got couldn't actually lock it was busted.

(Out of flashback)

Really...I have no words except the fact that you guys are idiots and will never come to my funeral. Levi said.

SCREAM!

SORA?! Charli yelled. The squad tries to pound on Sora's room door screaming for him and Jaxx to open it. HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE!! Sora screamed from the inside while Jaxx wasn't heard at all,Soon enough another Scream then SILENCE.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.