Friend Or Foe.

(Art above not mine)

Levi walked over to Light and made him look him in the eyes. "I love you..." Levi said
Light gave him a kiss and left the room questioning everything. He'd been walking around the house for a while until he realized he self consciously walked into Charli's room. "Oh I know that look. You have a dilemma don't you." Charli Said "Yeah I wanna tell Levi the truth. But.. I'm scared."

"Okay Light, it's easy because you should know Levi will love you either way!!" She looks at Light with promise in her eyes. "You are really stupid sometimes Charli." Light replied to her in a snippy way. "Frick you Light! You know I'm right!!" With that the room went silent. "Okay I'll tell him tomorrow." Charli beamed at that sentence. "I'm so proud of you Light! Now get out because it's tea time with Luca." Light chuckled and went to his room mentally preparing himself to tell Levi. "I am not originally..Nope it's not gonna work." He practiced in the mirror and when he said a good enough sentence he went to find Levi but he didn't see him anywhere.

- - -

"Luca have you seen Levi?" Light was worried, he hadn't been able to find Levi after he talked to Charli he didn't know if he was okay or not! "Not since earlier when he came to my room to talk." Light looked distraught at that and continued on trying to find Levi.
"That was weird." Luca paused for a moment. "Okay! Onto Charli's room with tea hell yeah!"

Light was looking around for a solid ten minutes until he spotted Levi outside with..."Alex?!" Light rushed over to them with fury "Hey Light!" Alex waved at him and told him to come over.

"Hi. What's going on out here?"

"We were just hanging out, what's up babe?" Levi asked with a curious look Light hesitated to answer until he finally spat out something "I-it's nothing. I was just worried." "Oh okay sorry about that we hung out." Then Alex hugged Light and Levi "I'll see you both later I'm tired! Night Levi and Light!" She yawned after that sentence "Night Alex." Levi replied to her with his signature smile and with that she made her way inside. Levi watched as she walked away and Light also watched her go inside, there was something about her he didn't like and it made his blood boil he didn't know why he felt such anger towards her.

- -

"What were you doing with her." Levi looked down at Light as he said this, he could hear the irritation in his voice so he knew Light was mad, he just didn't know why. "We were just hanging out, you know Alex is bestie and we always hang out." There was silence "Why did you wanna know? Were you worried about us? Or were you just curious." "Obviously!! That's my sister why would you be hanging out with her?!" Light didn't realize what he just said "I know that's your sister I'm not dumb and you seem to be irritated may I ask why?" Levi stayed calm, he didn't wanna lash out on Light it'd just make matters worse. After a few unspoken minutes he finally spoke "It's nothing..sorry about that." Light smiled and told Levi to go to bed, once Light saw his room light off his smile faded. "Why were they so close." Light didn't like this feeling. But for some reason he felt the need to watch his back around Alex.

Could it be..?
- - -

It was.
- - -

Light was jealous of Alex.

She was a new enemy.
——————————-

A/N: Very sorry for the short chapter! Needless to say I'm finally back. I apologize for this very long wait but it's the weekend and I have all night and day to write these chapters! I will now put them down below the A/N so look out for those if you wanna know when it's coming out! 🫶🏾

Next Chapter:
The enemy (coming Soon-)🌸