The Enemy

"What were you doing with her." Levi looked down at Light as he said this, he could hear the irritation in his voice so he knew Light was mad, he just didn't know why. "We were just hanging out, you know Alex is bestie and we always hang out." There was silence "Why did you wanna know? Were you worried about us? Or were you just curious." "Obviously!! That's my sister why would you be hanging out with her?!" Light didn't realize what he just said "I know that's your sister I'm not dumb and you seem to be irritated may I ask why?" Levi stayed calm, he didn't wanna lash out on Light it'd just make matters worse. After a few unspoken minutes he finally spoke "It's nothing..sorry about that." Light smiled and told Levi to go to bed, once Light saw his room light off his smile faded. "Why were they so close." Light didn't like this feeling. But for some reason he felt the need to watch his back around Alex.

Could it be..?
- - -

It was.
- - -

Light was jealous of Alex.

She was a new enemy.
——————————-

The next day Light woke up extra early (4 am) He snuck into Levi's room and saw a photo of Alex on the mirror

He got anxious and wondered if Levi had any photos of him, so he started looking for some but none were found. At this point, he was pissed and took the photo of Alex off the mirror and set it face down on the dresser.

'What the actual fuck am I doing. I'm in his room at four in the morning like some sort of creep!!' Light decided to leave before he woke up Levi then he went to his room and screamed into his pillow as quietly as he could. What he didn't know was Luca saw him and was at his door listening. 'I wonder if Light's ok...' Luca thought.

Okay so um I have decided to discontinue this story because I have zero motivation for it and uh I'm kinda busy I apologize deeply and you can check out my other stories (I might come back idk-) LOVE YALL 🫶🏾