Part 3 Spicy Suspicions

Light was walking back to the house as he tried to clear his thoughts. Levi left I doubt he actually likes me. Light mumbled. LIGHT! LIGHT! Levi called to him,light stops walking and turns to Levi. Levi?! You came back..?! "Uh doy! Jeez light I was getting us some lollipops." Levi replied. Woah..I didn't know Levi actually...a-actually...Light repeated in his head. "Hey you wanna see what red and blue makes?" Levi said with light looking shocked. W-what?! Levi are you?? We already know what that makes! S-so no need to f-find out..Light stammered,Levi shrugs. "Well then what color does it make?" Levi asked. I-it makes..it makes-...Light sighs. I don't remember. "Exactly so let's find out." Levi snickers. O-okay..

They both lick their lollipops then they swap and lick each other's lollipops. Well it makes purple. Light said,Levi all of a sudden swoops in and kisses him with light kissing back. After a while he pulls away. L-Levi...light whimpers. "What? I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you all of a sudden.." Levi replies. N-no! It's just..light pauses. Would you..I don't know..wanna become..official? Levi's shocked but then snaps out of it. "Yes!" They hug leading to another kiss as light mumbles. I love you..Levi looks at him smiling. "I love you too" They walk around holding hands.
.
.
.
Later that afternoon
"I still wanna know why you guys were out from 6ish to 3:00 pm!"Alex says. I told you we were getting cake and cupcakes! Light says looking at the groceries they got while they were out. "Yeah but- why so early?!" Alex replied looking kinda confused.
None of your business! Light said,while Alex just eyed him. "LIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT!!!" Levi yelled from his room. Coming! Light said while running to his room. "I think somethings up." Alex mumbled.

In Levi's room

Yeah what's wrong I'm here! Light said. "Just wanted to see you!" Levi replied,light sat down on levi's bed chuckling. I thought something was wrong! Light said as Levi closed and locked his door. What's wrong? Why did you lock it? Light said confused. "If I'm gonna be honest I'm not the type to get all lovey dovey you know cuddle and all that." Levi said. Well why are you telling me this? I already know that,Light said kinda annoyed,Levi sighs. "I'm telling you this because I wanna chill." Levi snaps back. "Well I don't know about you but I'm in the mood" Levi implied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Levi this is going so fast...MY CAR IS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND TIME IS ALMOST OUT! Light screeched. "Stop being a baby and GET ON THE ROAD! OR YOU'LL NEVER WIN!" Levi shouted back. I AM ON THE ROAD JUST..ON THE SIDE- light replied. TIME UP YOU LOSE Said the game.
I was so close!, "Hah no way".

Light kisses Levi and it goes deep, All of a sudden Alex opens the door.
"Guys time for- I KNEW IT!" Alex screamed. "YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER I HAD MY SUSPICIONS!" Alex once again screamed.
ALEX?! PLEASE DON'T TELL THE SQUAD! Light screamed back. "WAIT WHY CAN'T THEY KNOW I THOUGHT WE WERE TOGETHER?!" Levi started screaming. WE ARE! Light screamed back. "HEY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! IM YOUR BEST FRIEND!" Alex screamed again.

They all screamed at each other.

SHUT UP LEVI! Light said. So I can't have an opinion?! Levi replied.

At that point the rest of the squad walked in.

What the hell- Luca said. You guys need to explain what's going on..NOW. Sora said.

To be continued.....

Hope you enjoyed I'm sorry I was busy and sorta forgot to post this anyway if you liked this part tune in for more! See ya next time!
Until then-

Hope you enjoyed I'm sorry I was busy and sorta forgot to post this anyway if you liked this part tune in for more! See ya next time!Until then-