The Truth

(A/N: YES I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING "oh now your back." YESSIR I AM AND IM HERE TO STAY FOR AT LEAST A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS I FELT REALLY GUILTY NOT GIVING YOU GUYS A PROPER ENDING. {tbh I don't think there's any such thing as a proper ending because everyone always ends up mad or filled with theories-} ANYGAY I AM HERE AND I PROMISE I WONT ABANDON THIS STORY I WILL SIMPLY FINISH IT. I WILL ALSO MAKE A SEQUEL BUT WITH A DIFFERENT SHIP. SO WITHOUT FURTHER A GAY ENJOY YOUR GAY FANTASIES.)

———————————————————-—–

A bit after dinner

"Light Are you okay?" Levi said to me with a worried look on his face. "Of course I am,why wouldn't I be?" Of course I knew he probably suspected I was hiding something and that I was definitely hiding something but he doesn't get to know. "Are you lying to me? Come on don't be a Pinocchio." Levi replied to me sharply. (A/N: PLEASE I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE SPELLING PINOCCHIO) "I'm serious Levi I'm not go ahead and play your game." I said lying my butt off.
"Okay fine we'll need to lock the door though." He said looking at me that's when I realized what I just walked into. "Wait- WAIT LEVI!!"  I was Too late.

(A/N: still enjoying your gay fantasies 🤓)

Levi pulled light to the bed and started making out with him while light was thinking about how dumb he is for walking into that on his own eventually he gave in and the heat started to rise. Levi was going to take off light's shirt but light stopped him in the process and eventually got up.

"Why'd you stop me?" Levi asked "I'm sorry I don't think we'll ever be able to do 'it' Levi." Light responded with tears in his eyes. "Why not? Did you feel uncomfortable I'm sorry I thought since you gave in you were ready..." Levi said apologetically "No! It's not anything you did Levi...I am ready. But..." a pause from Light "Not ready to tell you the truth...I'm sorry I lied...I really am! But you wouldn't understand and you wouldn't like me anymore...!" Light said as he forced the words out. "Light do you really think I'm like that...? I couldn't careless about how your body looks or what you wear!! It's your life...and I wanna be in it..More than just a friend. I just wish you wouldn't be so scared to tell me what you're hiding."

Levi walked over to Light and made him look him in the eyes. "I love you..." Levi said
Light gave him a kiss and left the room questioning everything. He'd been walking around the house for a while until he realized he self consciously walked into Charli's room. "Oh I know that look. You have a dilemma don't you." Charli Said "Yeah I wanna tell Levi the truth. But.. I'm scared."

THATS ALL FOR TODAY HAHA YES I LEFT YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER HAHAHAH AnygaY hope you enjoyed this chapter that I enjoyed writing surprisingly it feels good to be back! Love you all so much bye guys!!