Porton...

Harness...

Everyone had their share of filling their eyes of the cuteness of the blond child in the picture before the black and white haired man locked eyes with the brunette.

Jin: " I doubt you've come all the way here just so you show us this. There is something else."

Ban smirked widely.

Ban: " as sharp as ever Jin. Actually, Ryan and Jenny asked for us to come visit them on a vacation on Porton."

He said waving a piece of paper which everyone assumed it to be the letter the two in question send. Ban handed it over to Jin and Elie so they can read it.

Elie : " Porton?"

Jin: " it's a tiny island south from Harness."

Ban: " I've been there once when I was searching for the origin of dragons. It's a nice place really, and though it may seem small, the kingdom is lively and its people are nice. It seems Ryan and Jenny decided to settle there for a while and are asking us to join them for Hikaru's 4th birthday next week."

Elie: " woah! Sounds cool, I won't miss on that chance! What do you think, Jin?"

Gin: " Dad! I want to go too! I want to see Nee-chan and her child!"

Jin shifted his look between the couple of puppy eyes each of them were giving him before sighing.

Jin: " alright... But still we have a problem, who will be looking after both Harness and Misora?"

He said facing his friend who smiled sweetly.

Ban: " don't worry, I already asked Muraku and Arata. They agreed to take care of the two kingdoms."

Jin sweat dropped.

Jin: " you... Already... So you didn't come here to ask us if we want go, rather to drag us right?"

Ban's smile widened even more.

Ban: " true, it's been a while since we've seen them. So I figured we would use this chance to have some family time together."

Gin looked back at his father.

Gin: " uncle is right."

Elie: " I don't see a problem in that as well."

Jin: " well, when are we sailing then?"

Ban's face beamed, like if he was waiting for that very question.

Ban: " tomorrow morning, I got the ship prepared."

Jin: " ... I told you he came to drag us..."

Elie, Gin and Ban chuckled out loud at that...

***

Truly for his words, they were on board the next day, making their way across the ocean towards the said island. The ship was swaying smoothly on top of the glistering surface of water. It was so clear that they could see schools of fishes zooming by the side of the boat.