Chapter 7

"You wanted to talk?" Naraku asked, hearing the soft breathing of the now sleeping spider who still had her fingers tangled in his hair.

Sesshomaru hummed, looking down to meet his now blue human eyes.

"You'll have to learn how to control that blood spirit of yours before you end up hurting her more than you have already." he stated, causing Naraku's eyes to widen when he thought of what had happened before cursing to himself.

"How.. do I do that"

"You'll see.."

~

"Ah!"

(Y/n) jumped awake at the slight yelp of pain near by. Her curiousity wanted her to stand and check on whoever it was.. but she also wanted to stay wrapped in this fluffy warmth, until she realized she was on Naraku's futon wrapped in the blankets and cuddled up in Sesshomaru's mokomoko. She sighed in disapointment of herself. She wanted to go check on whoever that was but she could swear this soft and fluffy warmth was calling to her.

"AHH!"

"I'll admit that was harder than intended.."

"SESSHY!" someone yelled in slight frustration and annoyment.

(Y/n) groaned..

"Can't a future queen get her beauty sleep in fluffy comfort.. MhmhmMh" she murmured, pushing her face farther into the white fur of the mokomoko in exhasperation.

"OW! Take it easy will ya!"

"I'd rather not.."

She sighed once more.. pushing herself up tiredly.

"What are those idiots doing now..?" she mumbled, standing up slowly but surely and wrapping herself up in the mokomoko.

She took a step out of the room only to flinch back inside when she felt the blood spirit interfere with her own in a much stronger fashion then usual.

"What the hell..?"

She took another more cautious step before jumping back in surprise when another sudden wave hit her painfully.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! ...I think you're being a little rough.."

She grumbled to herself, sacrifacing one of her fingers to know when she could step out again. When the change came she quickly jumped out, bringing her now red and burnt finger to her lips to quickly heal it before running out from behind the waterfall.

"What are you idiots doing!?" she yelled, seeing a bruised human Naraku laying on the ground while Sesshomaru simply sat on a low tree branch.

They both looked up before Sesshomaru gracefully slid from where he sat to land gently on the ground next to the purple and blue man laying on the ground before snapping his fingers and with a wince from said man the lingering feel of the blood spirit in the air completely disapeared.

"I did it..!" he exclaimed happily as he sat up in relief that all that pain hadn't been for nothing.

"Huh?"

Both looked up to her again before Sesshomaru quickly turned away and started walking. Once (Y/n) thought over everything once more she finally figured out what happened before letting out a breath.

"You really are an ass, Fluffy!" she called out as his pace only quickened.

Naraku looked between the two bofore fully turning to the spider only to recieve a flick to the forehead.